• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Pitman Appreciation Thread

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
*crickets*

GICH!

*crickets*

dead_pit_bull_28.jpg

Hey all my favorite fucks on one page i love it !!!!!! where's fuck face MR MTR.....? WOWWW i love you silly fagots...hi i smell you poney tail..thanks for the cock sucking mr roids..where's my other great friend niagroballs ? god bless you cocksuckers..i want to cry with emotions...:bawling::rocker::showers::stuck::callme:

I wanna know why this guy's english is so bad.. Where is he from?

I wonder if he's ever swallowed a load of his Dog's Semen before.. What's it taste like Pittman? Egg Nog?

Bomber follows us everywhere...

I wanna know why this guy's english is so bad.. Where is he from?

I wonder if he's ever swallowed a load of his Dog's Semen before.. What's it taste like Pittman? Egg Nog?
my english is so bad because im from your wifes peaches and i have a mouth full of her cream..any more questions sandslut?:callme::jerkit:jesus fuckin christ..eggnog you already have an idea huh?

IML Gear Cream!
Pitman is the poster boy for what happens when you spend half your life sucking off a bunch of Jerome's in a back alley for just one more hit of dat crack.

Pitman is the poster boy for what happens when you spend half your life sucking off a bunch of Jerome's in a back alley for just one more hit of dat crack.
here's mr mtr....:adore: noooo, you only sucked on me..and there was no crack back them ha ha it was for your cigs... are you gonna stop playing dick..i mean richard and tell these guys we are brothers in california..?:callme:

No reason to apologize, if he's like me he's to confused to find it offensive... I guesse you're implying that this is his wife, and you want to ride her home on that contraption?

No reason to apologize, if he's like me he's to confused to find it offensive... I guesse you're implying that this is his wife, and you want to ride her home on that contraption?
who apologized ? fuck his girl/ wife and him in his ass...:ohyeah:

I dont follow, and I'm going to stop trying to. You make no sense, and your jokes lack humour.

I dont follow, and I'm going to stop trying to. You make no sense, and your jokes lack humour.
your profile picture is way out of vision ..is that you sucking a huge black cock..lol just kidding..lol nooo not really '' SUCK IT''..:thumb:

here's mr mtr....:adore: noooo, you only sucked on me..and there was no crack back them ha ha it was for your cigs... are you gonna stop playing dick..i mean richard and tell these guys we are brothers in california..?:callme:

This is what I see when I attempt to read your drivel.....

"jdgdaiojga; jfe8oajfoi9 u9e9jio[jijlz fjewoq;jfeiqjf haaahahaha cock"

I'd ask you to use spellcheck but I think you would fry the whole fucking sytem.

Thats me with my 240 Bravo, its availiable in my album if you want to see it clearer.

This is what I see when I attempt to read your drivel.....

"jdgdaiojga; jfe8oajfoi9 u9e9jio[jijlz fjewoq;jfeiqjf haaahahaha cock"

I'd ask you to use spellcheck but I think you would fry the whole fucking sytem.
there's my brother ...pissing excellent and talking shit... you are reading though huh? i will kiss mom for you ...please be considerate young children on this site...huijrjf9ju9r4j hhhaaa '' cock''...:hiya: no homo bashing either mr rock star is on here..

Thats a pretty funny pic, props for a pretty coherant zing. And I've told you before, its only homo bashing if you hit yourself while you say it pit.

Back