• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

medical weed....

pitman

DO YOU FUXN LIKE ME NOW ?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN , just opened up a holistic health center...bring your medical records...!!!!! yaaaa weed for us. oooooops for the '' medical '' ill .....:geewhiz:

It's only a matter of time.....

LEGALIZE IT

It's only a matter of time.....

LEGALIZE IT

if they're gonna legalise weed, they need to also consider LSD and MDMA . . and maybe cocaine ;)

if they're gonna legalise weed, they need to also consider LSD and MDMA . . and maybe cocaine ;)

not going to happen people private company make too much money fighting drugs...sad but true..then you have people that game the system

not going to happen people private company make too much money fighting drugs...sad but true..then you have people that game the system

when the Capt is Master of the Universe . . fishsticks for all! :thumb:

Marijuana will transcend the 4th dimension and you be able to buy a joint with your morning Mocha Latte at StarBucks, I have divined it thus it will be....

Marijuana will transcend the 4th dimension and you be able to buy a joint with your morning Mocha Latte at StarBucks, I have divined it thus it will be....

:daydream: Shangri la

Just make sure the feds don't invent there own trans-demensional doorway and stop it ..so let it be writen so let it be done....:coffee:

i was watching the news the other day and they were talking bout BURGER KING selling beer... '' give my child a childs meal and me a miller light , or a ounce of your premo....:thinking:

i was watching the news the other day and they were talking bout BURGER KING selling beer... '' give my child a childs meal and me a miller light , or a ounce of your premo....:thinking:
In Thailand you can get beer at McDonalds, I got a buzz over 20 chicken Mcnuggets and 6 Singha beers while sitting next to Ronald Mcdonald motherfucker

In Thailand you can get beer at McDonalds, I got a buzz over 20 chicken Mcnuggets and 6 Singha beers while sitting next to Ronald Mcdonald motherfucker

Yes, can also buy Gears OTC in Thailand:thumb:

All fast food in Italy serves alchohol. In fact I think they do in most European countries (?).

We're trying to get dispensaries in Maine right now. They legalized them but they're still working on actually figuring out what the fuck to do.

We're trying to get dispensaries in Maine right now. They legalized them but they're still working on actually figuring out what the fuck to do.

nice, give it time it will happen! :joint:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just afraid in the next Pres. Election weed might be one of the Pet Demon's...bringing unnecessary negative attention to it all over again....

I imagine that once it is seriously brought to the table it will be met with a lot more backfire than it is now. Like gay marriage, once people on the far right and the evangelicals feel threatened by the issue it will be met with much more criticism than it currently is. "I don't want my kids learning about weed smoking in schools! ahhh" lol =P.

Were the only fucking country that is like, Guess what? EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man, a "free" country of people that can't do shit, why? Oh because it is bad for you... tobacco must be made of unicorn farts, it is legal because it must be good for you, right? Because if it wasn't then wouldn't it be illegal like all the other good shit ALL other countries enjoy?

Until roids are legal I fucking rage!:teeth:

Were the only fucking country that is like, Guess what? EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man, a "free" country of people that can't do shit, why? Oh because it is bad for you... tobacco must be made of unicorn farts, it is legal because it must be good for you, right? Because if it wasn't then wouldn't it be illegal like all the other good shit ALL other countries enjoy?

Until roids are legal I fucking rage!:teeth:

It's illegal because people can't think for themselves.

I am not a weed smoker, so let me ask a newbie question that Ive asked years ago and didnt care to remember.

Can 1 joint get you high? Is this high enough to say no to a 2nd one?

When I have a beer, I need another one to get the "high." After X amounts of beers, I am buzzed and maybe legally drunk.

Many joints would be needed to feel the same buzzed affect? or is 1 enough?

I am not a weed smoker, so let me ask a newbie question that Ive asked years ago and didnt care to remember.

Can 1 joint get you high? Is this high enough to say no to a 2nd one?

When I have a beer, I need another one to get the "high." After X amounts of beers, I am buzzed and maybe legally drunk.

Many joints would be needed to feel the same buzzed affect? or is 1 enough?

I dont know if you're serious, but just in case.
yes one can get you high...
Unless you have hella high tolerance, and it's dirt ass weed

It's illegal because people can't think for themselves.

It's all those same people who believe a spook who loves them will rain down heavenly horrors if you partake in such debauched rituals.....then I have to throw back in their faces "Even your god with his free will deal can stay out of my business why don't you!":teeth: Hell hath no fury like a stoner scorned, while sober....

Thanks. Once youre high can you get more high if you smoke another? And so on and so forth?

Answer is No one time i smoked my self straight

Back