• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol 1st cycle, Anadrol n deca 2nd Cycle?

solidgoldfcuk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi There, I have been looking up steroids for a little while now and im on my first proper cycle.
22 years old
11 and a half stone
Spent 6 Months in gym going 3-4 times a week (2 hours a time working on )
No real previous cycle expierence except for 2 weeks on dianabol but it was a half hearted attempt in all fairness.
I aim to be about 13.5 to 14 stone.
Im eating alot, often and healthy too, carbs and protein every 2 and half hours.

I am taking anadrol 50 two times daily and have been for last week! in this week I have put on half a stone ( i was amazed for years i stayed 11 stone!!!). I know that I wont keep alot of my gains and for this reason I was debating about using Deca on my 2nd cycle to help harden the muscle and keep more of my gains. I do have the correct PCT's, prosciron, milk thistle etc Would you recommend this atall, or another in place of deca?

Thanks

You should look up Deca Dick, that might help answer your question ;)

you need test. and whats milk thistle gotta do with pct????

I mis worded it. Im taking that now.
Thanks, what doseage would you recommend and how many weeks as it would be my 2nd cycle?

Read the other about anadrol, Test E 500Mgs a week... nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50 :)

Back