• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Anyone else have a 'thing' for breakfast cereals?

Robboe

Designer Supplements
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seriously, i'm onto bowl four right now.

1 bowl of sultana bran flakes

1 bowl of some crunchies stuff.

1 bowl of cherios.

1 bowl of weetabix.

And i reckon i can manage a whole lot more. Prolly even empty the cereal cupboard in my house.

P.s. unrelated topic: If you can get a hold of the buttermilk 'Peak Body' flapjacks, then i strongly recommend you do.

re-feed i assume?

If not:finger: :finger:

Buzz Light Year cereal is like heroin. Frikin have one bowl and you keep eating it even if you are not hungry. Ofcourse this is what I hear :rolleyes: ;)

looks like the start of a refeed day to me. Well, you can say I have a thing for cereal since yesterday I finished off a box of fruity pebbles and almost a box of fruit loops as well. mmmm, sugary cereal goodness. I look better today than I did 2 days ago, go figure, these refeeds seem to help.

Oh I LOVE cereal. In fact if I could eat only one type of food for the rest of my life- it would be cereal. :eek:

Cocoa puffs, cocoa pebbles (they had DINO pebbles a lONG time ago-it was w. masrhmallows- so YUMMY), Lucjy charms, frosted mini wheats, frosted flakes, Harmony,special K, frosted cheerios.....man how I miss that stuff!! It has to sit for like 10 min though and get nice and soggy! YUM One bowl? yea right!

Originally posted by w8lifter
EEEWWW....fruity pebbles? Cocoa puffs? :barf: :barf:

Ok- disgustly funny story: I warn all NEVER to EAT ALOT of fruity pebbles at once...I ate almost the entire box once :grin: (it was long ago back in "fat" days) and my poo was, er GREEN from all that artificial coloring shit! LMAO:lol: :barf:

IML Gear Cream!
I used to love snacking on this stuff when I was in high school, 1 cup serving? BS, I'd have 2 big full bowls of the stuff, so a box usually lasted maybe 2 days.

Honey Nut Cheerios
Lucky Charms
Frosted Mini Wheats
Raisin Bran

Off the top of my head those are my favorites.

Oh My gosh!! I love my cereal toooo!! :) Thats what I like to have on cheat days!! :) Before I knew Better.. I would eat a BIG bowl of Fruit Loops then Go workout and hour later...every dang day!!! My mom would have to buy me at least 2 boxes a week! When I was in college I lived off of fruit loops, & Lucky charms!! :) I would fill the bowl to the RIM, then pour my milk, & all the lucky charms would fall out!! :) :) YUMMMMMY!!!!

Originally posted by Leslie2196

and my poo was, er GREEN from all that artificial coloring shit! LMAO:lol: :barf:

Let me join in on that one!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :barf:
:haha: :lol:

Were you hanging around the movie set when they were filming the "Toxic Avenger"?? It did take place in NJ!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
I love my rasin bran I know it's midnight but I just had a big bowl with fresh blackberries MUMMMMMM and a onion baggle I crave my ceral with fresh fruit everyday and for me 8th meal Ya sleep
better when your not hungry and there are worse choices:doh:

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

1 bowl of sultana bran flakes

1 bowl of some crunchies stuff.

1 bowl of cherios.

1 bowl of weetabix.

Man your gonna be in some trouble when you get some good tasting cerial :D

:thumb: Shredded Wheat with either bannana or strawberries in it thats my favorite.
:D

I was in high school, I could eat that as pig out food just about any time of day.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by davidjasondean
Flavored Oatmeal

Oh damn, a few months ago I bought a box of that stuff and went through it all in one day, that was damn good stuff. I like it hot or cold.

I love cereal. especially cocoa pebbles. I can usually finish off the box in one sitting.

So i'm not the only one then.

Good.

Originally posted by seyone
I love cereal. especially cocoa pebbles. I can usually finish off the box in one sitting.

cocoa pebbles, pffft, gimme something harder. Hell yesterday, although i was supposed to go back to dieting, i continued my carb-up with 1 box of fruity pebbles, .5 box of cocoa pebbles and .5 box of honey comb. This was all technically in 1 sitting. I just ate bowl after bowl of cereal. The time span for all this was maybe 45-60 min.

Dang you inhaled a lot of cereal yesterday! My belly would have popped!! Are u having milk with all that? Or just eating it out of the box?:haha:

Yesterday was a throw back to my pre bodybuilding days, when i would eat 2 meals a day breakfast consisting of cereal and my second meal would be 1-2 footlong heroes either from a sub shop or home-made. All cereal is eaten with skim milk.....

Aside from the cereal i had 4 cups of oatmeal with 2 apples and 10 tbsn's of blueberry jam(great source of glucose polymers, but check the label as some use High fructose corn syrup). That was split up into 2 sittings about 1 hour apart.

Originally posted by Yanick

cocoa pebbles, pffft, gimme something harder.

Try Jack Daniels instead of milk.

LoL@Mudge!!

Well at least you had it w/ skim milk! :)

Originally posted by Yanick

cocoa pebbles, pffft, gimme something harder. Hell yesterday, although i was supposed to go back to dieting, i continued my carb-up with 1 box of fruity pebbles, .5 box of cocoa pebbles and .5 box of honey comb. This was all technically in 1 sitting. I just ate bowl after bowl of cereal. The time span for all this was maybe 45-60 min.

I like Cocoa Pebbles are way better than Fruity pepples :thumb:

My favorite cereals as a kid:

Cocoa Puffs
Count Chocula
Lucky Charms
Fruity Pebbles
Frosted Flakes

Now that I am all grown up, I only eat Raisin Bran. :)

Back