• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustannon 250

Jameser3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting my first cycle with this supp. @ 2 injections a week mon and fri. for a combined dosage of 750 mg/week. I am currently 5"10 185lbs. During this first cycle is it possible to eat a lean diet and still pack on the muscle from the steroid or am i going to have to eat lots like i am gaining and then after i make the gains lean of and get ripped. What im asking i guess is it possible to get defined on the first cycle and stay putting on muscle? should i take somethong else with the sustanon or will it be fine on its own?

Pick one, cut or bulk. And I would hit your sust 3X a week instead of 2, the shorter esters stop working if you don't time it correctly.

/V

3 x

so 3 times a week for a total of like 1000mg/ week ? also if i do decide cut will i still be gaining muscle directly for the steroid and of course working out har 6 x a week

No, whats hes trying to say is split your 750mg/week in to 3 shots.

3 shots of 1ml/250mg = 3ml/750mg

1ml 3 x wk (750mg's) a week. This compound can cut or bulk. me personly I cant stand sust, but some guys love it.

why cant u stand sus? i am just courios on some feed back, and maybe some knowledge

why cant u stand sus? i am just courios on some feed back, and maybe some knowledge

Far too many sides compared to other non-blended tests. Search "sustanon flu". We also had many threads here explaining why sustanon is a poor choice when selecting a test to use.

/V

tears my muscles after a cycle, makes my muscles week, brittle

other tests

Is there a better test to use than a blend of sus 250? would mi see as much gains with just straight test e same dosage ?

IML Gear Cream!
yeah cyp, prop, and enan by themselves are better then sust250. and you cant compare test dosages with sust to others like cyp, prop or enan. even tho its all test, its kinda like apples to oranges.

Example is 750mg/week of sust is a decent amout. but 750mgs/week of prop is alot.

Last edited:
Better option

Like victor was saying sustanon is a blended test and each one has differant half lifes. It's not near as even as say test-E. With test-E I feel a person could get away with one shot per week and still stay pretty steady with their T levels. I think sustanon would cause more bloat also.

Just finishing a 12 week cycle of sust and deca and i wont be using sust again. Only because of the amount of shots and not feeling like its doing what other test has, i know everyone says test is test but ill stick with e/c for long cycles and prop for the short. JMO.

OPTIONS tEST e

So then how long would my test e cycle need to be ? also what am i looking for in the ways of dosages and shots per week. thanks for the help guys i really appreciate it. also if a vile of trest e is expired can you still get the same gains? also i already have a vile sus can i use that and then finish of the cycle with test e or would it be bad to mix, would there be more sides?

Last edited:
OPTIONS tEST e

So then how long would my test e cycle need to be ? also what am i looking for in the ways of dosages and shots per week. thanks for the help guys i really appreciate it. also if a vile of trest e is expired can you still get the same gains? also i already have a vile sus can i use that and then finish of the cycle with test e or would it be bad to mix, would there be more sides?

for a beginner do 500mg/week of test e for 12 weeks. you can inject this once a week to keep the blood levels fairly stable.

you may not get the exact same gains with an expired bottle but you should still see decent gains...i would use it up for sure

hi fellas...im new here and new to gear...i am 47yrs old...been lifting for over 10 yrs...
i weigh 209lbs...not sure my body fat yet im not fat...6ft...i lift 4days a week...i dont eat clean...yet i do eat...my ? is i got some anavar from the roid shop and i sent off for there brand of sustanon... how long before i notice the anavar kick in...and then the sustanon...my pct will be estrobloc milk thistle and cranberrie

start a new thread and you can get help there. Do a bit more research and post your goals. That is not a pct btw.

Last edited:
Not good masterkeith

First this board doesnt allow source talk and second you need to study a lot more on what a PCT is. There are some great threads on a proper PCT and in my opinion you need to know this well and have everything in order before you consider using the items you talked about.

Just finishing a 12 week cycle of sust and deca and i wont be using sust again. Only because of the amount of shots and not feeling like its doing what other test has, i know everyone says test is test but ill stick with e/c for long cycles and prop for the short. JMO.

Very well put!!

/V

Back