• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinn Gauge

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I do sight injections such as quads, delts, I normally use a 22 gauge 1" pinn and glutes a 22 or 23 1.5" how about you guys? just wondering.

? could you use a insulin pin for everything..i have never used pins

I like 23s and 25s, 22s are ok but getting big. I've done a 20 by accident once (I draw 20 and forgot it was there), wasn't too bad though.

When I do sight injections such as quads, delts, I normally use a 22 gauge 1" pinn and glutes a 22 or 23 1.5" how about you guys? just wondering.

why would quads and delts be the same guage? I would have thought quads and glutes would be the same.

I only ever pinned quads and gluts 23 gauge 1.5"

Last edited:
My skin right now is like paper thin so I dont think theres no need to go deeper on the quads or delts, thats why I use 1", glutes 1.5 yes. agree or disagree?

Are you trying to insult me?

no i was asking a question . i was thinking of use injectables instead of pills. you seem to know about these thing have u ever heard of someone use one?:thumb:

You mus wants da amalance,lol, so you must be into oral.

I'll give u dat fee amalance ride...:coffee: and yes not fond of pins but HGH and other stuff can be taken any other way..

ive used 25gauge 5/8th inch for rear delts, tri's and bi's. But 23-25 guage 1inch can hit anything for me.

Study up, hahahahahahahaha. I know more about this game than most. been in it over 20 years I just love hearing dummies like you that dont know anything about aas, now go back to anything goes and talk about your fag life and living with your mom and dad and being on dial up.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::haha:

Theoretically, if you have 3 hrs. to spare every time you shoot, a insulin pin could work granted you plant it deep within muscle tissue (not belly fat).

But, the time it would take for the oil to come out, you could have finished your workout and had a meal.

/V

Around this way anything under 25g /1in is considered a method of torture or gett'n shanked.

Last edited:
I'm just on HRT at higher doses. The doctor set me up with 21s at 1.5in. I inject in the thigh. It doesn't hurt.

:hmmm:

Study up, hahahahahahahaha. I know more about this game than most. been in it over 20 years I just love hearing dummies like you that dont know anything about aas, now go back to anything goes and talk about your fag life and living with your mom and dad and being on dial up.
thats stupid ass fuck.. im probably older than you and workout almost all day big as hell dont need no needles pin dick...i just eat and workout,basically all thats left right now..now please suck on a bowl of cocks dick head... havn't seen mom and dad in fifteen years ...are you having parent issues..do you need a hug....?

I'm just on HRT at higher doses. The doctor set me up with 21s at 1.5in. I inject in the thigh. It doesn't hurt.

:hmmm:

Iv started 23g 1" sights and 23g 1.5 glutes. 22g I normaly use is a little thick for all the pinns I do on prop and tren.

IML Gear Cream!
Iv started 23g 1" sights and 23g 1.5 glutes. 22g I normaly use is a little thick for all the pinns I do on prop and tren.
dont pinn nobody tonight with your little dick pinns......:analsex:

Back