• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Which steriod to use

Khoiktran

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello gurus, I just recently have gone a deca cycle. 400mg for 10 weeks. I have gained 25 pounds. (178lbs to 203lbs.) After my PT. I like to do another cycle. I have bought 2 vial EQ200, 2 vials 200mg/10ml, 2 vials of deca 300, 2 vial Sustanon 250, 2 vials of tren, 2 vial of Test enan. And some Winny 50mgs. Which one to get rid of some fat i gained and look ripped. (I have all the stuff because i did too much thinking.)

Hello gurus, I just recently have gone a deca cycle. 400mg for 10 weeks. I have gained 25 pounds. (178lbs to 203lbs.) After my PT. I like to do another cycle. I have bought 2 vial EQ200, 2 vials 200mg/10ml, 2 vials of deca 300, 2 vial Sustanon 250, 2 vials of tren, 2 vial of Test enan. And some Winny 50mgs. Which one to get rid of some fat i gained and look ripped. (I have all the stuff because i did too much thinking.)
lol

i think i could work something out with that, but it would be a pain in the ass to try to do all the math since its all kinds of mixed up.

all you southern boys always want to stick something in your ass.. you ain't cornfed and big already naturally ???:thinking:

That's pretty good, where'd you get that?:headbang: I have very limited access, at any rate I believe I remember hearing winny would be ur best bet.

i wouldnt completely rely on the gear for fat loss...Think of it as an Aid.

From what you have, id go with Test/Tren and winny for the last 6-7 wks.

Hey Jesus,
I thought about that. This is only my 4th cycle. My first cycle test e, 2nd test e & deca, 3rd sustanon and deca (got really bloated), all my cycle excecpt for the first one was followed by PCT. Now since I am so bloated. I like to get ripped. I been poking around this forum and others. That I am not ready for tren yet. I seems that i need more cycles under my belt before attempting tren. What was thinking:
EQ+teste 1-12 weeks Than add Winny on the 8th week?

No need to waste a lot of gear to drop bodyfat. 300 g protein, 200 g carbs and 50 g good fats. That's about ~2500 kcals. Then just adjust with activities until you are running a 300-500 kcal deficit 4-5 days a week and breaking even or so the other 2-3. Take 250 mg sustanon and 50 mg stanozolol. That's really all you need to do to drop the fat. Add in 0.5 mg of adex 2x a week to keep estrogen in normal range. The rest is effort in the gym to stimulate the muscles to stay on.

Back