• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

everyones background

stepaukas

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats everyone background??? seems like when a person asks for a comment, you can always count on a few helping out... built, or gazhole or a few others to give their opinion.. which is kind of them and what the original poster wants... opinions/comments.
i was just curious as to what background all these people come from. was gazhole a star track athlete in his day? or does he study nutrition these last 15 years?
just curious as to everyones athletic background.
or health background.
thanks
a former 4:19 miler
semi pro ice hockey player
current pro cat 1-2 cyclist

Rumor is Gaz chases down goats and has his way with them...dunno, that's what I've heard.:p

Gaz if from the UK. That means he's British.

I'm so glad that violence over TCP/IP hasn't been invented yet...

I don't think I have a background because everyone keeps telling me that it's like I was born yesterday.

TCP/IPECAC is on its way to DOMS' place right now ;)

I'm 22 so i'd be very impressed if id been studying any one subject for the last 15 years. My background is that i was a skinny streak of piss at 110lbs, 5'10", and wanted to get bigger. Some nice folks here showed me the ropes, and since then i've been hooked.

Currently studying a Sports Biomedicine & Nutrition degree, going for my REPS soon so i can get training people on my own, and just started a training website.

Thanks for asking :p

Im a merc from Madagascar, and we lifted trees in the jungle to pass time. Thankfully, my added mass aids me in deflecting bullets, so I can continue to collect my contract fee, and make the payment on my tricked out Land rover which incorporates a PKM on top. Some say I need to put a shirt on during security jobs but hey,.. I just look so dam sexy.

In all seriousness, just another college student lookin to get big, so I started hittin weights in HS, and also met the right people to train with. :wave2:

I'm a 25 year old that has all but earned his BS in kinesiology from the University of Maryland. I'm in my last semester here and just have a couple of academic classes at the moment. As far as what I've focused on, nothing really. For my optional courses that are part of my major track, I have taken everything from the scientific basis of athletic conditioning, to neural basis of human movement, to sports marketing.

I have been a personal trainer for about 4 years now. Full time for some of it, part time for others. I'm part time right now. Most people that come in are your average Joe's looking to improve fitness, health, their physique, and occasionally strength or performance too. I have trained everyone from an 11 year old kid trying to lose fat, to a senior citizens trying to improve health/quality of life, to a 30 year old trying to look better naked and get laid while simultaneously recovering from a devastating skiing accident and subsequent surgery. I'm also a "mentor" at my gym. That is, I'm one of a few trainers who is supposed to have new trainers shadow them, have meetings with them, and asses their knowledge and competence before they start taking on their own clients.

I have been studying the topic of exercise science for about 7 years now. I have done a ton of reading on my own in the form of books, studies/journals, online articles, seminars/workshops, and discussions with other professionals in the field (Some being those who post on this forum). I do quite a bit less reading now than I have in the past because I usually have some kind of coursework to be focused on, so I like to have my extracurricular reading be something outside the realm of fitness on occasion. However, I still stay current, and I peruse a few fitness sites to see if there are any articles worth reading, though the majority of the time it's something I'm pretty familiar with already.

I also started training myself about that time. Although I started out pretty misguided, I have always worked hard and got some kind of results. I'm 6 feet tall, and I started at around 205. I dropped to about 160 after beginning to exercise like mad and undereating. I didn't do it the smart way, but I started doing something. Since then, I have moved up to nearly the same weight (Weighed in at 203 yesterday) at something like 10-12% body fat. So I basically lost about 40 pound of fat, and have since replaced it with about that much muscle.

My goals are almost always strength oriented, though I adjust my diet according to physique goals at the time. My best lifts are a 500 deadlift, 295 bench press, and 365 pound deep squat. Nothing marvelous, but decent. Also, my squats are actually below parallel, unlike most bullshit numbers people spout out.

33 years old. B.S. in Business, minored in "sports physiology" .

I've been a personal trainer since I was 17. Off and on. Worked in a gym when I got out of college. Got certified and realized that's useless. I currently mostly do real estate agency, home security and entertainment sales. I do some training still on a very limited basis and hope to be doing some marketing/business consulting in the near future.

Thanks to Built I placed second in my first competition. All natural, never touched anything more potent than CEE and caffeine.

IML Gear Cream!
im a master blaster jacker :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: me pitman...

Back