• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the difference?

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard deca is a mild steroid that can give you good gains and is like a steroid for your joint!(Would probably makes a great combo with Winstrol)My ugl propose me two form which are Deca-Durabolin and Nandrolone Decanoate.The second form is three times the price of the first, is it more potent and worth the expense????Thanks for any kind of answer!:hmmm:

They are both the same (and I would not consider deca "mild"...ask someone who suffered from deca dick).

Mind you, deca comes in different strengths. One price may be for pharm, the other for UGL.

/V

Deca is a strong anabolic, yes its good for joint pain, but helps in stength and size as well. BTW it stays in your body anywere from 8 to 18 months. This shit is not mild. Reserch pal.

Test Cypionate, Deca durobolin (nadrlone decanate) and anadrol, thats it, pushed me to the dance at a world record breakers comp in the bench in 2009, no shit. So those 2 injects alone are very powerful. Jay fry, George Halbert, 2 of the worlds strongest benchers alive pound for pound and thats what they use, well one guy like d-bol with those.

Deca is goanna make you blow up for a short period of tima and then youll lose all gains when you go off. This is the typical scenario with most inexperienced deca users. Be sure to throw some test in with it or the previous comment on deca dick may leave you horrified and with less confidence than when you started. no aas users needs that!

I Knew this was one of the roids that stayed longer in your system. But is it something you can do against deca dick like taking anti-aromatase or should i just avoid it and stick with test.

as long as u use test with anything your shit will work. meaning that you should always be able to get it up with exogenous test

Run HCG along side deca, will help reduce the risk of deca dick. Still, sounds like you need to do more homework if you have to ask what the difference is between the same two compounds. Try google.

/V

An ugl where i go sell one 20$ per vial and the other 60$.I did think both where the same two that's why i did ask!

Sorry

I just did go back to the site and that's because it's written DecaDurabolin 100mg/ml and Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml that i've made a mistake!!!
That explain why one is three times the price of the other!

Back