• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Breaking News: The FDA and DEA will be at this year???s Arnold Classic!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Breaking News: The FDA and DEA will be at this year???s Arnold Classic!
by Anthony Roberts

I???ve just gotten word that the FDA and DEA will be at this year???s Arnold Classic. I???ve obtained exclusive photos of the Arnold Classic Expo, in the early stages of booths being set up???and it appears that both the FDA and DEA aren???t even trying to hide their presence. I mean???honestly??? one year they showed up with badges, another year they showed up with T-Shirts, the following year they had jackets???

But this year, it???s just getting a little out of hand???. :nail:

Why do I think the DEA and FDA will be at the Arnold Classic?
by Anthony Roberts

Lately on my Facebook page, I’ve been wondering out loud about whether or not the DEA and the FDA will be at the Arnold Classic. Of course, I’m not really wondering, I’m putting together various pieces of a puzzle, and if you’ll join me for a second, I think I can convince you that these federal agencies will be there.

First of all, there is an open FDA investigation into Bodybuilding.com. The investigation is being led by the FDA-OCI and Jeff Novitkzy. You may recall that in the past, Agent Novitzky used the Arnold Classic to hand out warrants and subpoenas for the BALCO investigation. And, you might also remember that Novitzky also chose the eve of the Mr. Olympia contest to raid Bodybuilding.com. Then, at the Olympia Expo, IForce Nutrition and other nutritional companies were served with papers.

The fact that Agent Novitzky has chosen major bodybuilding contests is not a coincidence, it’s a pattern. And since he’s involved in this latest action on Bodybuilding.com and numerous other nutritional companies, I think that it’s very probable that he’s going to show up (or at least FDA agents will make an appearance). Do the math, people. It’s his M.O., and it’s been well established in the past.

Additionally, it is well known throughout the federal law enforcement community that big fitness Expos are a perfect place for so-called “hot batches” to be distributed. Unscrupulous nutritional companies can overdose products, or maybe add a little something extra to their batch. Think about it – how many times have you gotten a free sample of something, and it hits you like a freight train, but when you buy a bottle, it’s not as good as you remember? Maybe you got a hot batch. Manufacturers give out free samples (for example) of fat-burners, people take them before they leave the show, and they can’t eat until the next day. They’re sold on how great this product is, and they go home and buy it. And in the past, manufacturers have gotten away with this kind of thing, because once the free samples are gone, the hot batch is gone, and nobody who wasn’t at the Expo will have any left. In the past, this thing has happened, but law enforcement is well aware of it now, and I suspect that the DEA and/or FDA will be collecting samples this year.

Plus, and this is circumstantial, but I think it’s worth mentioning, the largest collection of steroid users and dealers will likely be the Arnold Classic. A lot of dumbass message boards organize get-togethers, and all kinds of silly sh!t, where the members meet up in person and hang out. It’s a perfect place for federal agents to gather intelligence on the steroid community, and we’d all be stupid to think they’d miss it.

Government hypocrisy at it's finest. Typical these inneffective clowns to go after supp company products since they about ZERO effective against drug importers/cartels. Additionally hypocrisy exudes from the FDA allowing the Pharmaceutical companies to reap billions from hazardous meds with sides effects that will kill you before the disease does. They target supp companies because it's easy and the only job they can claim any success at.

Maybe it's the because the FDA/DEA aren't getting the "campaign funds" wink..wink.. that Pharmaceutical companies..ooops..I mean lobbyists..are filling coffers with.

Back