Page 1 of 199 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The Juggernaut Journal

I'm competing in my first NPC show on June 5th. I turned to the dark side after about 6 years of being a natty bber. It was a complete and total transformation that I have absolutely enjoyed deciding on, since it enabled me to train hard and balls to the wall. Built, my mentor and friend introduced me to it and with her guidance, I have made a great transition. She is truly the source of inspiration for a lot of good that I do for people.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

yesterday...

Squat 3w 4x6 to 8
    245-6 6, 6, 6
    Hack 2w 2x8 to 10
    45s-8, 10
    Sissy 0w 4x15 to 20
    BW-20, 20; 25-20, 18 (burrrrrrrn)
    Bar Lunge 0 3 10 to 12
    85-11, 10, 10
    Donkey 0 5 15 to 20
    55-20, 20, 15, 18, 13
    Machine Crunch 4x10
    160-10, 8, 8, 9

LISS walking, 30 minutes-these friggin shin splints are annoying the shit out of me. Anyone have suggestions?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Today

Slight incline bar press 3w,3x6 to 8
    200-6, 6, 8
    In Db 2w, 2x8 to 10
    80-10, 8
    Machine Flat fly 1w, 3x10 to 12
    120-12, 12, 125-10
    Un even push 2xfailure
    8/8/4, 9/9/3
    Dips 0, 4xfailure
    160-8, 8, 8, 7
    Rope 1w, 2x10 to 12
    9.0-12, 9.5-10

LISS 30 mins, 125 bpm

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone needs a good trainer to assist in contest prep. My friend and business partner Joe Franco has been my coach for several years. Marianne, Built, has made me grow big. Joe has cut me. If you guys need any assistance in getting big, try Built's BGB routine. It's my bread and butter and I always praise her for the wonder of it. It's an amazing routine for getting me large.

Joe's work is contest readiness. He's great at it and has a ton of experience. His routines are phenomenal for hypertrophy and contest prep. I seriously recommend him to anyone, especially the natty bber.

45 and Alive!
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You have the link to Built's BGB routine?? Thanks.
    Weight lifting is like " Mind over Matter". If my body doesn't mind---the weight doesn't matter!!!!!

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey, I am a really serious runner. The best thing you can do for those shin splints is to get a buddy. Your going to lay down on your back give him one foot. Hes goin to hold your toe and heel, and you going to try to pull against him with your toe and hes gonna apply resistance. Do this for 20 sec. Next your going to push away and of course hes going to do the opposite. Again do this for 20sec. Try to run or what ever your doing on grass. Try to stay away from concrete. Hope this helps!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

got some pictures Juggers?

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

From yesterday

Lat Pulldown palm up 3w, 3x6 to 8
    250-8, 7, 7
    T bar row 2w, 3x6 to 8 LOL made a mistake here...last week
    205-8, 6, 6
    Db deads 2w, 2x8 to 10
    75s-10, 8
    Close Row (H or L) 0w, 3x10 to 12
    10.0-10, 12, 12
    Good mornings 0w, 3x10 to 12
    105-10, 12, 10
    Glute Ham 0w, 3xfail
    3 failure

LISS 30 mins, 118-120 bpm

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRichArund View Post
    got some pictures Juggers?
    Yeah-but they're ugly as fuck. sorry.

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Today

Side lateral 2w, 3 x6 to 8
    35-8, 7, 6
    High in db press 2w, 2x8 to 10
    65-10, 9 1/2, 9
    Floor Raises 1w, 2x8 to 10 /ss/
    13-10, 10
    Cable upright row
    5.5-10, 10, 10
    In Db 2w, 3x5 to 6
    40s-6, 6, 45s-5
    Cable curl 1w, 3x8 to 10
    7.5-12, 8.5-8, 8

17 min sprints

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Best of luck in your contest!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Yeah-but they're ugly as fuck. sorry.
    I was half-expecting that.

IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Creator of Chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll post my photos in my next contest.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Workouts looking good, dude!