WELCH PUBLISHING Is Born

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Post WELCH PUBLISHING Is Born

WELCH PUBLISHING Is Born
    By Scott Welch

It’s time to move over WEIDER PUBLISHING. Make room RK PUBLISHING. Time to go back to NYC Advanced Research Press! There’s an uncensored magazine publishing company now in the game and it goes by the name of WELCH PUBLISHING. If you’re a bodybuilding magazine owner, then you already know who I am and you already know what MUSCLE INSIDER is all about.

Things You May Already Know About MUSCLE INSIDER:

• It has nearly 50% less ads than ANY bodybuilding magazine.
    • It’s being distributed in 41 Countries.
    • It will debut at The Arnold Classic inside a 40-foot booth space standing 16 feet high! You’ll see us in the front row at the front entrance this Friday.
    • It contains 164 pages with 75% editorial - a record in this industry.
    • We have the best writers in the industry on board which happen to be some of the most costly too! Writers such as: Dr. Scott Connelly, Dr. Ann De Wees Allen, Dr. Ken Kinakin, Dr. Rick Silverman, Charles Poliquin, Chris Aceto, Will Brink, Vince Andrich, Charles Glass, Michael Mooney, Layne Norton, Dave Palumbo, Rehan Jalali, Mark Gilbert, Nathan Hinks, Johnny G, Lauren Jacobsen, Don Gauvreau, Scott Abel, Bryan Haycock, Larry Pepe, Lonnie Teper, Lyle McDonald, Greg Kovacs, Stuart McRobert, Brian Batcheldor, Milos Sarcev, Nicole McPherson, Scott Welch, Dan Kennedy, AJ Roberts, Maxx Scholz, Stephen Adele, Su Mosebar, Janet Lok, The Informant, and Mario Mavrides.
    • MUSCLE INSIDER will be the most expensive magazine on newsstands at $9.99 an issue! Yes, it costs a lot of money to put a magazine together with this much editorial and with writers that are the best in the industry.
    • Our pages also feature the very best photographers in the world and the top physiques in the business. Stars like Arnold, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Victor Martinez, Branch Warren and many others will keep you glued to every page.
    • We do not censor our writer’s opinions. If one of our writers hates something, we let them say so!
    • Our interviews with top bodybuilders are not “ghost written” by staff writers to “sound like” the pros themselves. We know this is very common in the industry, but in our books it’s lying to the fans.
    • ATTENTION COMPANY OWNERS: We will not be controlled by any advertiser! We’ve set our magazine up with a 5-year business plan and will not censor content just to keep “fat cat” advertisers happy. If you’ve got great products which consumers love, you’re likely already in our good books and we’ll do everything we can to help you. But if you’ve been ripping off bodybuilders with your garbage products, the buck stops here boys…

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

• It has nearly 50% less ads than ANY bodybuilding magazine.
    Congrats. But dude... it's 50% FEWER ads. Not less. You're not an editor, are you?

Rep Points

I'm interested in this magazine.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kathybird View Post
    Congrats. But dude... it's 50% FEWER ads. Not less. You're not an editor, are you?
    it's not my magazine and I did not write that, I copied it from another site.
    WELCH PUBLISHING Is Born | SupplementGenius.com

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    it's not my magazine and I did not write that, I copied it from another site.
    WELCH PUBLISHING Is Born | SupplementGenius.com

Oh sorry, didn't look at who posted it. I'm one of those obsessive grammarians.