• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Treasure Hunt

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been digging through my old posts for some of my more creative gems to put in my writing portfolio for a Writing Community aimed at helping writers to get published... I got quite a few but if any of you recall a post you thought was good or poetic I'd appreciate the help....:callme: SHAKA

I thought it all sucked.:coffee:

:hehe:

Let's all get together with our laptops, some soda, cake(with sprinkles!) and have a sleepover at maniclion's mom's trailer park!!!:cool2:

Let's all get together with our laptops, some soda, cake(with sprinkles!) and have a sleepover at maniclion's mom's trailer park!!!:cool2:

YAY! Sleepover!!

SWEET BUDDY!!!

We can use the folding chairs in the living room to make TENTS!!!! After the Treasure Hunt we can all tend our farms on FarmVille!!!

you forgot to make a hot tub out of his truck bed rerouting the exhaust into the water of the bed...:coffee:

You guy's couldn't handle my mom, she's a bailbondswoman/bounty hunter, carries a gun and handcuffs, rides Harley's and used to own a whole trailer park....

Aw Snap! Why didn't I ever think of that!:doh:

Now I can use my truck in Winter too! Thanks Coffee Emoticon Guy!:coffee:

:D

that what i'm here for :coffee:

i had to find the buried treasure so many grams i had too measure

IML Gear Cream!
i had to find the buried treasure so many grams i had too measure

grams of mushrooms and riding through a carwash is an intense carnival ride let me tell ya.....

You guy's couldn't handle my mom, she's a bailbondswoman/bounty hunter, carries a gun and handcuffs, rides Harley's and used to own a whole trailer park....

:nail:

I could be your father!!!!! :eek:

Back