• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OTC aromitase inhibitors

bandaidwoman

inadvertant tree hugger
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My patients ask for Arimidex from me all the time. I honestly don't want to prescribe this for an off label use, I once heard an endocrinologist at a meeting tell me there were some good ones available over the counter through mail order but I forgot what brand or company he was referring to. Can anyone here educate me on the best ones available to you guys without a prescription?

they are slowly disappearing. you had the three major ones, atd, 6-oxo and 6-bromo. atd can be found in gaspari's novedex xt, which is by far the most popular and most available, that is until they announced they are discontinuing it. it still should be widely available in vitamin shoppes and gnc for a few weeks. sns makes inhibit-e which is atd, and that is available in internet shoppes. 6-oxo is no longer available, and 6-bromo is becoming increasingly harder to find. i3c has serm-like qualities and is a cheap option.

thank you so much :kissu:

Back