• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

After 2 years I???m Back guys???.and I could use some HELP!

MrBizKid

Lets do it again....
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all. Ok this is my ordeal.
I joined Iron Magazine back in 2007 and was very active in the gym. With that being said, it???s now 2010 and for the last 2 years I have slowly watch myself decline in health and physique. I went from 180lbs of lean muscle to now weighing 208lbs of fat from drinking and unhealthy eating.
I am now back in the gym trying to work off this fat, however I feel like it???s not working.
I have only gotten bigger and thicker and what I???m trying to do is get cut up, ripped, and shred my fat. At this point I am willing to do/try anything if it???s been proven to work. I have wasted endless time and money on supplements, food, and new training techniques.

MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL IS THIS???.
Should I try taking a cycle and if so what stack would you recommend? It would be my first time cycling. I read about the turinabol muscle stack but not sure if that???s the best for what I want to achieve.

My profile
31 yrs old, 5???10 208lbs, no pre-existing issues, cardio 4 times a week, healthy diet, currently on multi V, redline fat burner, and NO2.

Can someone steer me in the right direction? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Back