• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anastrozole / arimidex

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know everyone's bodies are different, but what would be a good amount of AI to start out with if you were doing 500ew test and 300ew deca?

what would be some early signs of needing to increase dosage?

what would be the downside of taking too much?

Start with .25mg eod. If you notice puffy nipples then increase to .5 eod or ed.

You don't want to eliminate all estrogen from your body. It's needed to help build muscle.

Arimidex is pretty weak at controlling E2 in males so I would go .5mg eod MINIMUM.

how about going with exmestane during a cycle. exemestane is a great ai to use on cycle, and I think a little stronger than liquidex.

how about going with exmestane during a cycle. exemestane is a great ai to use on cycle, and I think a little stronger than liquidex.
It is superior to Adex for many reasons including its suppression of E2 in men.

i will keep exmestane in mind for next time. i've not heard of it before. for now i'm stuck with the a-dex. i just started this cycle and have only taken 3 shots of test 250 (will do another today) and 3 shots of deca 300 (will do another saturday). i have been taking .25 of the anastrozole ed. my left nipple was itchy yesterday. it didn't itch any before that and it hasn't been itchy so far today.

1 - can you get gyno on only one side?
2 - could i possible be getting gyno already?

it may be nothing. i'm a pretty paranoid person by nature. i wonder if i should go up to .50 ed?

Back