• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Tren A is of the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have ran tren twice in the past started this new UGL Tren A at 100mg eod
Now here is my problem I have ran other trens at a much higher dose and never experienced the amplified sides I am experienceing no.
I am getting older and maybe its haveing a amplified effect where it seems I am not able to handle the sides this time strength is through the roof.
It might be way overdosed but not real sure if you can suspend tren any higher I know tren enth can but what about tren a.
Night sweats are way out of control I am completely soaked while I sleep
Blood pressure is elevated high
I have 0 patience
mean as a rattle snake
Insomnia
Cardio is shot to hell
I know these are normal but not to the extreme I am experienceing I am gonna bump it down to 50mg eod.
Anyone ever experience this?

Sounds like you got some very sweet shit there bro! I don't think I've ever see TA dosed above 100mg/ml, so I'm not sure if it's "overdosed". Perhaps it's a combination of the tren and whatever else you are taking? If I recall correctly, you were running 1gr+ of test along with a few other things. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In my case, if the sides are too harsh, I just drop the dose until I find my sweet spot. That's the biggest plus with tren a compared to tren enan, you can adjust it on the fly and deal with the sides for a day or two. With enan, you have to deal with the sides until the shit has left your system, and that can be a couple weeks.

I'd do what you suggested, drop it down to 50mg EOD...perhaps 75mg, if 75mg is still too much, go 50mg EOD. Good luck bro!

/V

That is what real tren ace does.

75mg on mon, wed, fri

sound like all you can do is adjust the dosage. Perhaps the stuff you got in the past was effective but dosed at less than you thought. Its nice to think that 100mg means 100mg but i have yet to see any real data to indicate this for many top selling compaies out there. like the previous post said, sounds like you got some sweet shit that is actually goanna save you money as you can cut back on it. I think that there are many who wish they had your problems. the night sweats and insomnia are funny though. up every half hour turning your pillow. your not alone bro. just wash the pillows once or twice a week and enjoy your ride...soon your sweet shit will be gone and youll be wishing for your current problems. have you experienced alot of cramping? i have heard taurine will combat this but am wondering if you have any feedback. Good luck.

Sound like you got hold of a great batch of tren a, when I sweat like hell when im sleeping and have to wake up and have insomnia, I know I got some damn good tren and the strength is out of this world and the dry hardness effect. The tren you have is g2g.

Make it yourself and you will know EXACTLY whats in it.

50g of Tren E in my 'lab,' the rats are anxious!

OK dropped the doseage and it has helped, I must say that I have never had tren this potent before I have veins popping up all over my arms very hard and ripped this shit has changed everything in my body thicker, stronger
feel like I can rip a fucking telephone pole out of the ground.
I am gonna stock this shit up wish I could stay on it all year.

Tren Ace can hold at 200mgs per ml, if you know how to do it. Same with test prop, both are easy to slightly overdose.

OK dropped the doseage and it has helped, I must say that I have never had tren this potent before I have veins popping up all over my arms very hard and ripped this shit has changed everything in my body thicker, stronger
feel like I can rip a fucking telephone pole out of the ground.
I am gonna stock this shit up wish I could stay on it all year.

Sweet! What's the current dose?

/V

Lone,

Can you private message me the source to acquire your tren from? Hope you will and thanks in advance.

out of curiosity what ancillaries do you boys normally take when you include tren in your cycle? Do you bother with the anything for pro-lactin problems etc..

rc
I use Aromasin and Pramipexole with tren/test cycles.

Lone wolf could you send a pm I got a couple ?s regarding mma and gear

Hey thanks for the pm lone wolf yeah that would be fukin great I cant pm bak so I hope u see this.

P.S. I just saw ur pic in anything goes ur fukin biceps are RIPPED:clapping::clapping:

Hope I can be like u when I grow up LOL

Hey guys, be careful who you try to get sources from. Sometimes threads get made by scammers saying how great their sources are and they end up scamming you instead.

Not saying that is the case here but I would not advise biting on this sales job.

Hey guys, be careful who you try to get sources from. Sometimes threads get made by scammers saying how great their sources are and they end up scamming you instead.

Not saying that is the case here but I would not advise biting on this sales job.
Correct.
This was a nice try at a sales pitch guys. Be careful who you deal and talk with, you never really know who is on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back