ANDRO SHRED!

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

And We Thunk the Republican Party Was Collapsing One Year Ago!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

And We Thunk the Republican Party Was Collapsing One Year Ago!

FOXNews.com - Massa Details Naked Shower Fight With 'Son of the Devil's Spawn'

I love it. Yes, I want them to fail at any and all costs. Say hello to a Repubican controlled Congress and an even lamer, lame-duck prez after midterm lections.

I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS JDUB!!!! HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING FOR Y'ALL KNIGS OUT IN CALI?!?!?!?!??!?!

I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!
    I LOVE IT!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

To be honest, I hope they both go belly up and our 2 party system fractures.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I just now saw the part about the shower room incident. He's lucky he didn't get cornholed by Rahm. That fukker is would probably have made Massa his bitch just to intimidate him into falling in line with the party.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    I just now saw the part about the shower room incident. He's lucky he didn't get cornholed by Rahm. That fukker is would probably have made Massa his bitch just to intimidate him into falling in line with the party.
    Wait you posted this, got all ecstatic about it without even knowing the details?

It's that kind of partisan flagellant flailing about that get's me, like the time that crazy bitch carved a backwards B into her cheek and claimed the Neo-Messiahs Cult had worked her over, all the conservatives I knew were whooping and crying FOR SHAME! then it turned out she faked the whole thing and they were sheepishly like, oh
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I've come to realise that Manic and Dale have the only sense on this site.(a few others also).

And you trailor trash fucks shouldn't post picks of your dirty ass houses. you should try to marry a woman!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, I completely support the breakdown of a nation and the suffering of millions to make you feel better that you didn't vote for Obama.

Yep, being flushed down the shitter is so much easier to take when you have spite.

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm with Dale....it is time for a third party at the very least. Neither the Dems nor the Repubs have given any of us too much to be proud of lately.

IDIOT SAVANT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaMayor View Post
    I'm with Dale....it is time for a third party at the very least. Neither the Dems nor the Repubs have given any of us too much to be proud of lately.
    I'm SORT of in line with your thinking except I'm trying a different tactic; TAKE BACK THE PARTY! (In my case, the Republican Party.) The two party system isn't broken, the people running it are. Fire those worthless assholes and take the party back.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    I'm SORT of in line with your thinking except I'm trying a different tactic; TAKE BACK THE PARTY! (In my case, the Republican Party.) The two party system isn't broken, the people running it are. Fire those worthless assholes and take the party back.
    I hope that is possible. i think unfortunately the middle ground is so dissatisfied with both parties that they are turning their backs on politics, leaving both parties to their respective extremes. politics have lost their statesmen. civic responsibility isn't what it was in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldFart
    Well, that would be ideal, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    I hope that is possible. i think unfortunately the middle ground is so dissatisfied with both parties that they are turning their backs on politics, leaving both parties to their respective extremes. politics have lost their statesmen. civic responsibility isn't what it was in my opinion
    What he said.

I think people feel that their vote is all for nil, or are embarrassed by the behavior of those whom they voted for (as the lesser of all evils)...who are now acting like jackasses.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This Massa story is as odd as anything I've seen. I want to believe it's all just a media hoax like the story below....I mean this guy just keeps falling deeper into whatever pit this is he has dug himself into....

SACRAMENTO (The Borowitz Report) – Anti-gay California State Sen. Roy Ashburn today demanded a sweeping recall of the vehicle that drove him to a gay nightclub this week.

Sen. Ashburn, a Republican who has consistently voted for anti-gay legislation, said that the car drove him to the club “against my will.”

“If we are recalling cars for problems with their brakes and power steering, then surely we should be recalling vehicles that force their drivers to go to gay nightclubs,” Sen. Ashburn said.

The state senator said not only did the car drive him to the gay nightclub, but it forced him to enter the club and party there for hours, resulting in his later arrest for DUI.

“I can’t tell you what a menace this car is,” he said. “It really is the gayest car I’ve ever seen.”

In addition to calling for a recall of the gay car, Sen. Ashburn said he would sponsor legislation mandating that all California vehicles be fitted not only with GPS but gaydar.

In other news, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin offered this appraisal of her standup comedy performance on The Tonight Show: “I was like, I’m not going to quit my day job, but then I remembered I already did.” More here.
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

IDIOT SAVANT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaMayor View Post
    Well, that would be ideal, but.....

What he said.

I think people feel that their vote is all for nil, or are embarrassed by the behavior of those whom they voted for (as the lesser of all evils)...who are now acting like jackasses.

I think people USED to feel that way. But they've finally been pushed to the point they simply won't take it anymore and are fighting back. That's the whole concept behind the Tea Party movement. At least that's what I make of it.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    I think people USED to feel that way. But they've finally been pushed to the point they simply won't take it anymore and are fighting back. That's the whole concept behind the Tea Party movement. At least that's what I make of it.
    That was the initial concept of the Tea Party, every day it becomes more and more an arm of the Republican party because they are for "Less Gov't", which is utter bullshit. I agree the Old Republican party was for that, but we aren't going back to the ways of old. Spend, spend, spend. It doesn't matter Republican or Democrat. Sarah Palin has been preaching fiscal responsibility, yet during her term as Governor she tried to get her family flown out to events where their presence was unnecessary, on the taxpayer's dime. And don't get me started on Obama and the Dems, I don't think I could pick one example because their are so many, although immediately re-spending the money Wall Street as soon as we got it back is a good start. This has gotten progressively worse every year since Bush bailed out Wall Street. Talk to the peasants about fiscal responsibility, then bail out Wall Street with their tax dollars. Ron Paul needs to run now, he's the only one of them with a bit of sense, but he needs to run as an independent. If he wins, hopefully that takes down the 2 party system. The role of Government should be to do what is best for the country, when parties get involved it becomes what is best for the party, and the country suffers. We need healthcare reform, we need a jobs plan, we need a way to get out of the mess we are in, and we need to do so without expanding the government or piling on more debt, but our elected officials are too busy playing political grab ass to maneuver their party in to power.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    That was the initial concept of the Tea Party, every day it becomes more and more an arm of the Republican party because they are for "Less Gov't", which is utter bullshit. I agree the Old Republican party was for that, but we aren't going back to the ways of old. Spend, spend, spend. It doesn't matter Republican or Democrat. Sarah Palin has been preaching fiscal responsibility, yet during her term as Governor she tried to get her family flown out to events where their presence was unnecessary, on the taxpayer's dime. And don't get me started on Obama and the Dems, I don't think I could pick one example because their are so many, although immediately re-spending the money Wall Street as soon as we got it back is a good start. This has gotten progressively worse every year since Bush bailed out Wall Street. Talk to the peasants about fiscal responsibility, then bail out Wall Street with their tax dollars. Ron Paul needs to run now, he's the only one of them with a bit of sense, but he needs to run as an independent. If he wins, hopefully that takes down the 2 party system. The role of Government should be to do what is best for the country, when parties get involved it becomes what is best for the party, and the country suffers. We need healthcare reform, we need a jobs plan, we need a way to get out of the mess we are in, and we need to do so without expanding the government or piling on more debt, but our elected officials are too busy playing political grab ass to maneuver their party in to power.
    That's the whole problem the 2 parties have grown so gluttonously huge that any minor movement gets devoured in the folds of fat spilling out....The Tea Party is slowly filling with right wing-nuts of the bozoest calibers....hey maybe that's not such a bad idea form dozens of little parties on the outskirts of the 2, little colostomy bags to filter out the shit of both parties until they shrink back down to their core values.....

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    To be honest, I hope they both go belly up and our 2 party system fractures.
    Me, too.

Both parties are inept, and more similar than different.

As for the OP, yes the GOP has many divisions at the moment, and these divisions haven't been reconciled.

What does Rahm Emanuel and Massa have to do with the GOP? Nothing, IMO.

The Dems and Repubs play "party politics" for the sheep.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.