• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Black out or Pass out?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do I black out when my friends pass out?

Why do I continue to function when I drink too much but wake up not remembering anything?

When buddies of mine will drink too much, pass out hard and wake up with penises and swastikas all over their bodies?

Whats the science behind it and if you've ever drank too much, what kind of a binger are you - a black out or pass out kind of person?

I was a blackout artist, I'd wake up many a morning with barely cipherable scribblings in my notebook, odd things in my pocket, pickles on my patio door, strange girls in my bed, or in some tourist girls hotel room......one time I woke up passed out on a park bench with a Honolulu Police Dept. jacket on , I don't know if I stole it or some cop found me stumbling around put his jacket on me and got called away on an emergency thought I'd still be where he left me and I'd wondered off but I had it......

and then there was the time I woke up in jail but I partially remembered the fight I'd been in I think the adrenaline had rushed alcohol clouds out of my brain and I knocked these 2 Canadian guys on their asses before being tackled by a 300lb Samoan security guard, all I know after that is waking up in a jail cell freezing cold, my hands numb from temp nerve damage from the handcuffs and this hot jailer chick asking me if I was hungry through the small peeky-boo door.......

But the absolute worst part of blacking out was putting my ATM card in the Deposit slot more than 2 dozen times, I'd wake up in the morning and go to get coffee and not have my card...then I'd go to the bank and the girl who always helped me would say, "Well you subliminally saved yourself again..." after I had told her after about the 4th time my putting the card in there must be the responsible me subliminally taking over the drunk me so I can't spend all of my money...I swear that Angel on one shoulder devil on the other has to be real especially when it comes to drinking.....

Sadly, I am neither.

I don't passout or blackout. I get violently ill or paralyzed. I have drank to the point of falling on the floor like a sack of potatoes. The fucking floor is spinning 90 miles an hour but my mind is still sharp, but my judgment is horrible. I can hear and comprehend everything, but I just can't talk or move. Even worse I remember everything completely.

On the flip side, I do tons of shit in my sleep that a I don't remember. I am sure there is some sort of neurological link, but I don't know what it is.

The paralysis is annoying because people are all in your face screaming "ARE YOU OK?" "DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO TURN HIM OVER ON HIS SIDE" "LETS STICK OUR DICKS IN HIS MOUTH AND TAKE A PICTURE"

The whole time I just wish they would shut the fuck up and go away.

On the flip side, I do tons of shit in my sleep that a I don't remember. I am sure there is some sort of neurological link, but I don't know what it is.

Paranormal Activity.

You're possessed.

Have you ever woken up on the porch swing?

what kind of a binger are you - a black out or pass out kind of person?

I've done both.

The morning after a night of drinking I was in the ship's head (bathroom for the civilians ;)) when my eyesight went like an old TV screen being turned off. It just faded from the sides to a white pinpoint and then total blackness. I passed out at the sink as I was shaving. Woke up with my shaving kit under my head like a pillow and the ship's doctor leaning in the doorway laughing to himself. I had passed out from mass quantities of wine that were apparently still in my body.

For blacking out, I remember getting my credit card statement with my signature a complete scrawl, last name first and then a wavy sloppy line.

Was fine drinking beer but then switched to B52s. Good stuff.

Both examples were more than 20 years ago.

Haven't had a drop this year. Drank occasionally in 2009. Was alcohol-free in 2007 and all of 2008 until June when I bought a case for a cookout. I've never been a big drinker, but have had my moments.

Sadly, I am neither.

I don't passout or blackout. I get violently ill or paralyzed. I have drank to the point of falling on the floor like a sack of potatoes. The fucking floor is spinning 90 miles an hour but my mind is still sharp, but my judgment is horrible. I can hear and comprehend everything, but I just can't talk or move. Even worse I remember everything completely.

The paralysis is annoying because people are all in your face screaming "ARE YOU OK?" "DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO TURN HIM OVER ON HIS SIDE" "LETS STICK OUR DICKS IN HIS MOUTH AND TAKE A PICTURE"

I have this happen when I drink rum or sweet vodka drinks, I get stand up fall down drunk the world becomes a sprinkler--chk chk chk shhhhhhh chk chk chk shhhhh which makes you get motion sickness, you just want to lay flat on your face and close your eyes but you still feel the Earth rotating beneath you "STOP TURNING THE ROOM," you scream and everyone laughs at you...and you go "I'm serious I feel like I'm on the agitate cycle of the washing machine!"

I'm kinda like KelJu where I'm incapable of moving my head, focusing, and not throwing up; but I'm aware and each second feels like 10 while its happening.

I've been fucked up to the point that I've had heart-attack level, out-of-my-mind fits of rage where I was completely out of control when I was younger and I remember every embarrassing second of those also.

Now when I get that wasted I'm thinking: "why can't I just pass out and piss in the closet" like my friend Ryan does - as I'm throwing up my fucking intestines all over the front yard while still making sure to leave a dry spot for me to collapse in eventually.

I've been fucked up to the point that I've had heart-attack level, out-of-my-mind fits of rage where I was completely out of control when I was younger and I remember every embarrassing second of those also.

Yep, I still cringe at some of the memories. I was a shy kid that turned into a demon. I was only 14 when I girl introduced herself to me. I was piss drunk on wiskey. I don't even know why I did it, but I hands on each side of her head pulled her face toward mine and yelled in her face "aren't you that fat bitch that Clint is trying to fuck? Don't feel bad, I don't think you are THAT fat".

That poor girl. She cried for an hour. I felt like the world's biggest douchebag the next day. Those kinds of things happened a lot.

I've been so drunk I passed out in a restaurant bathroom stall for about an hour, everyone else finished eating. I was the only one of the group to go to work the next day. My stomach bothered me for 3 days, which was terrible.

Other than that, even though drunk, I am always aware of what I am saying as well as everyone around me. I have had drinks in me while bouncing, although naturally some outfits frown upon that.

Worst thing for me is hangovers, occasionally I'd get them even after a 4 Corona night, which I assume means I didnt have enough water that day. Thankfully those are rare.

I did see a guy pissing in a bush in the middle of the street, who couldn't get his pants back on. He stumbled back across the street into the arms of a couple large islanders, he was so wasted he could just barely walk on his own. He looks into one of their eyes and says FVCK YOU for really no good reason. He ended up leaving on a stretcher, but from the alcohol alone. I think it was the same night I saw a guy break down crying, that he spent a bunch of money drinking up two friends and he was going to give them coke too, and they left his ass there all alone. He just fell to the floor crying, this was on the night before thanksgiving, a big drinking day.

uhh, no good blackout stories though really. :(

Sadly, I am neither.

because we don't sleep. I wish I could pass out sometimes.

IML Gear Cream!
Blackout. Defniately blackout. Had plenty of embarassing times after a good drink. Fingering a chick on the dancefloor infront of the girl I was vibing at the time and all my friends while everybody just staring at me was always a good one. Still feel embarassed thinking about it.

Who the hell invented micro-brewing!?

Used to be I could drink as much as I desire and judge how blacked-out, or shitty the next day, or just plain stupid I wanted to get...

Now they have all these mystery beers from local brewers out,
Given, my tolerance isn't as high as when I was younger, but,
MAN theres no telling what some of these things will do to you.

As long as you've gotten home...
PASS OUT, over BLACK out...

Rather go in a Blaze of Glory, than function without memory in stupidity.

Wasted functionality usually leads to trouble.
If asleep, you cant do any harm.

you're not drinking enough to pass out. wuss.

jk lol.

I remember one time a friend and I slammed a sixer each in under an hour then went to the local college dive next thing I know I wake up in some girls livingroom naked on the couch dick stuck to my leg with white flakys all over her 2 room mates walking by saying good morning, I got up stumbled to the bathroom and tried to piss through the tiny pin hole that wasn't caked closed. Then I tried to rinse off in their sink and used their hand towel to dry it off. Came out had a wake and bake with the girl & roomies then went looking for my friend....he'd ended up at some flophouse with mattresses on the floor and milk crates for furniture, two guys were on the porch shooting up while he banged one of the girls he'd picked up....

Now when I drink I just get this surreal feeling of well being like I have mastered the nirvana of drunkenness maybe it's because I've learned how to pace myself , I still feel likeshitthe next day though so I don't do it often....

I dont drink anymore used to blackout alot. Then I heard alcohol raises estrogen levels in the body is obviously bad on the liver and the four signs of being an alcoholic are
1.Increase in tolerance (check)
2.Decrease in tolerance (check)
3.Black outs (double check)
4. Memory loss (check)

Yep alcoholic so I dont drink

You don't know why you black out when you drink tequila?

It's alcohol.

That's what happens when you drink too much of it - you either pass out or black out.

I blackout all the time when I drink too much. I can stay up forever when I drink but dont remember it the next day. :hmmm::geewhiz::wacko:
Now that I am back working out again, I dont drink nearly as much. I try not to drink at all on workout days. :clapping:

I remember one time a friend and I slammed a sixer each in under an hour then went to the local college dive next thing I know I wake up in some girls livingroom naked on the couch dick stuck to my leg with white flakys all over her 2 room mates walking by saying good morning, I got up stumbled to the bathroom and tried to piss through the tiny pin hole that wasn't caked closed. Then I tried to rinse off in their sink and used their hand towel to dry it off. Came out had a wake and bake with the girl & roomies then went looking for my friend....he'd ended up at some flophouse with mattresses on the floor and milk crates for furniture, two guys were on the porch shooting up while he banged one of the girls he'd picked up....

I slam a sixer in under an hour every time I drink.

IML Gear Cream!
You don't know why you black out when you drink tequila?

It's alcohol.

That's what happens when you drink too much of it - you either pass out or black out.
Exactly it all depends on so many factors, the percentage of alcohol, how you metabolize each type, what you ate or didn't eat before hand, other chemicals in your system, how much sleep you've had, hydration levels, how fast you consumed the alcohol, etc...

Back