IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

1-andro cycle

Thread: 1-andro cycle

Rep Points

1-andro cycle

This would be my first prohormone cycle if I actually commit to doing it. Would be using it for a bulk, in hopes that it would keep the fat gain to a minimum while still gaining some decent size.

6'3, 22 years old. Finished up a nice natural bulk that maxed me out at 231 pounds, and have now cut down to around 217. I have been into weightlifting since beginning highschool, but got serious about it 4 years ago.

Out of 1 andro, I'm looking to get some nice gains in lean mass while keeping bodyfat to a minimum. After searching around on different peoples logs, it seems like many users were able to keep all or even gain a small amount of muscle while cutting. The few bulking threads I came across also showed an increase in muscle while a decrease in BF.

I will be using the same diet plan I used for my natural bulk, which was getting me a 1 to 2 pound weight gain per week (between 500 to 1000 calorie surplus per day).

Debating between full body, and p/rr/s training routines. Have used both with success.

1-andro weekly dosing split morning and evening:

1 - 600mg ED
    2 - 600mg ED
    3 - 600mg ED
    4 - 600mg EG
    5 - 600mg ED

PCT

Nolva weekly dosing:

1 - 20mg
    2 - 20mg
    3 - 20mg
    4 - 10mg

Fish oil, creatine mono, maybe EC.

Any critiques or guesstimations on results?

Thanks

Rep Points

I wouldn't expect too much in the way of size. However, if this is your first cycle and you get enough calories down you, you could make decent gains. I ran 800mg for four weeks before boosting it to 1000mg for a fifth and final week. I saw little in added size (although I did add around seven pounds, nonetheless). Having said that, I have never been stronger in my life. My lifts leapt astronomically. I like to think I'm naturally strong anyway (as we all do, I guess), but I was outlifting some of the bigger guys at my gym who were on 'proper' juice. Despite not making great gains in size, I found it easy to maintain what I'd added. A huge benefit over the likes of Phera-plex, M1T and Superdrol etc. 1-Andro is well worth a shot for a first cycle.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I am the same way with 1-Andro I tend to gain a lot of strength and get harder/leaner and only a little bit of muscle mass.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

Did your strength stay with you after PCT, or at least some of it? I've been tinkering around with the idea of running some type of hormone product, but some recent blood tests showed liver toxicity due to some heavy antibiotics I was on for awhile, so methyls are out.

I thought about maybe just pinning, but I'd rather start out with something weaker. Although my main goal is to add some lean muscle, I would also like to get close to a 500 pound deadlift. (pulled 445 a few weeks ago during a carb reduced cut)

If size would be pretty minimal with 1-andro, are there any non methyls either of you have tried that yielded some decent size that you were able to keep the majority of?

I've heard good things of H-drol, Rage, Havoc etc, but I can't do a methyl until my liver gets back in line.

Thanks for you input guys!

Rep Points

What is one of the best pro hormone products? Would 1 andro be a good one to try? i've used a sublignual andro before, I did get some gains, but after i cycled off of it I lost alot of strength. Is it worth it to use these supplements, or will you lose the strength you gain while taking them.

Rep Points

The first time I used 1-Andro I only gained 1 pound and Im not sure that wasn't just from eating. I did notice an increase in strength during work outs though. If you want to gain weight I've found superdrol to be better but alot more sides too

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    The first time I used 1-Andro I only gained 1 pound and Im not sure that wasn't just from eating. I did notice an increase in strength during work outs though. If you want to gain weight I've found superdrol to be better but alot more sides too
    Was your training/diet in order? Were you eating above maintenance? Did BF decrease?

Can't take Superdrol, gotta be non methylated.