• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

opinions

stepaukas

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was talking with one of my buddies and he was going on and on about some babe at the gym. i agreed she looked very good, but i pointed out her fake boobs. very big, but very fake.. bad job by her dr..
anyway, i told him, take away the fake boobs and she still had a nice body with a pretty face. he insisted that the boobs are hot. i said they are fake!!!
and one disagreement let to another. then the conversation turned to the arnold classic. i said the dudes are all big.. but are the same way as his hot looking dreamgirl. the big built guys are fake, by taking drugs. the strongmen are fake. lifting heavy weights is impressive, but why not lift 500# naturally, not 800# on drugs?? the playboy bunnies are fake with the fake boobs. the 99 pound russian female gymnast that did so well at the olympics that got caught on drugs was a fake. i went on and on. i told him to watch the sports section on results from this past olympics. already 2 have been caught. a few weeks ago you're sitting on the edge of your chair watching a great athletic performance. then two weeks later, the athlete is busted for being on some drug that make him go faster..
he finally agreed, but was kinda pissed, but agreed that almost the whole sport world and the majority of the hot looking babes are cheats. . drugs in the athletes, fake boobs on most of the hot chicks..
personally, i wish every cheater would go back in time to the old way of training.. very hard, and taking a one a day vitamin with a bit of protein and resting up for best results, and the babes would look the way they were born. i remember years ago, a female bodybuilder had fake calf implants to match her huge thghs..
wow!!
anybody normal anymore, or does everyone cheat??

I'm a lifetime natty, however have no issue with someone already among the elite in ability taking a supplement to boost their performance.

Natural bodybuilding? It's an oxymoron, imo. The man or woman who is honestly "natural" is the person who simply walks, eats two or three healthy meals, drinks water, maybe has a beer or five, sits around watching the game or an evening of ABC TV after a long day at work.

Moving weights around? Unnatural. What's the purpose any longer? How many daily activities require the ability to lift 500 lbs. off the floor or press 200 lbs. over your head?

I do understand your perspective, but it's not one I necessarily agree with.

I don't look at them ( Roiders or Implant Consumers ) as fakes. I think some people are jealous of others (not referring to you sir) who decide to risk ALOT ,and either take roids or go through a tedious surgery. I mean on one hand it's cheating ,but on the other that's like saying two people racing against each other with NOS are cheating. As long as you do not compare them to people without it really doesn't matter. One way or another they got the effects they risked for.

The big difference is that any girl can go to the plastic surgeon and get bigger tits.

Not everyone that takes steroids looks like those guys on stage. You still have to WORK for the jackedness even if you're on the gas.

Unless you take beta alanine, then you can just sit on your ass everyday, eat burgers, do a few 3 inch ROM squats and then you'll look like the Hulk.

GICH!

The big difference is that any girl can go to the plastic surgeon and get bigger tits.

Not everyone that takes steroids looks like those guys on stage. You still have to WORK for the jackedness even if you're on the gas.

Unless you take beta alanine, then you can just sit on your ass everyday, eat burgers, do a few 3 inch ROM squats and then you'll look like the Hulk.

GICH!

Believe it or not there is such thing as a bad boob job. And apparently the girl at the gym from the first post didn't have the best. They don't have to work for it tho.

Word, most tit jobs I've seen are bad. Nothing beats a big ol set of natural jugs!

:ohyeah:

Back