• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with prohormones

bassmckee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 48, 165lbs lift 3x/wk, use whey, creatine mono. Wanting to get back to 185-195. It was suggested that I consider a prohormone cycle. Anyone have any suggestions/opinion regarding the stack from Advanced Muscle Science.... 1-AD, 4-AD and AromX for PCT...:geewhiz:

That's a good starting stack. What are you goals?

What I'm really trying to determine is if this stack will hedge the fact that test drops off at my age. I eat healthly and pack in about 1g protein/lb of body weight of whey alone, minimal sugars and complex carbs. I use creatine mono after workouts. I stay pretty cut for my age and have always been a hard gainer. Would this stack be a logical step towards my target weight gain of 20-30lbs? is there another alternative....there are alot of prohormone prods out there but have been warned many are bogus. Any quality feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Try these out, have been hearing good things on their range

primordial performance I cant post links cause I have not posted enough lol. But type that name into google.

Hey mate, the website is primordialperformance.com

If you were refering to my comment that is :D lol.

Thats a good starting stack. And you could achieve your goals with that. If you go with the primordial performance site Id pick up some of their 1-T topical to add I believe you would be quite happy with your results

IML Gear Cream!
advancedmusclescience dot com
but massnutrition dot com has a 6 wk stack for much cheaper ~139.00

Back