IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

GF Or Wife & The Dog

Rep Points

GF Or Wife & The Dog

Worst thing to buy your wife or Gf is a dog.........I bought my gf a tea cup chihuaha for xmas. I dunno if its because shes a bit crazy or what.......she thinks the thing is her daughter? The dog drags its ass on the pillows and blankets after it shits and pisses on the floor and doesnt get yelled at!!!! I have been smacked and hit because i tossed the dog away because the dog ate a chiken wing! And the Gf thought that i gave it to her, but the dog got it out of the garbage. Man i dunno are all women like this with their dogs. She even lets the dog drink her tea, lick her on her lips, she even says daddy as "me" is being mean. And ill say Wow that thing is a rat and a piece of shit. shell go your a piece of shit. What do you guys think crazy or not? Opinions allowed!

Rep Points

Looks like we know who wears the trousers in this relationship.
    Cheat on your girlfriend, not on your meal.

T_Man to He_Man - Journal

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The dog does.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tossing a dog or animal is not cool, unless it's bigger than you.

Why would you buy a chiwawa?

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ever seen that movie Screwed ?
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high

Rep Points

Hahahahah! Man i bought the dog to make her happy just giving you guys advice no doggys less than 40lbs! They are the worst things you can buy.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pimprn View Post
    Hahahahah! Man i bought the dog to make her happy just giving you guys advice no doggys less than 40lbs! They are the worst things you can buy.
    What you talking about? My pug rocks and she's only 14lbs.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

don hit the small dog the can get injured real easy and then u will have a big vet bill

don't try to get rid of it because she will kill you....
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    What you talking about? My pug rocks and she's only 14lbs.

Doublebase, I raise Great Danes and was always sort of contemptuous of small breeds until my cousin got a pug pup. She brought it over, and the damn thing was fearless. It plays with my danes for hours with no issues. You havent seen funny until you have seen a 150lb dane laying on his side so that he can wrestle with a 11lb pug.

Coolest small dog breed I have been around.

Rep Points

Pugs are cute as puppies. As puppies. Puppies.

Rep Points

Rep Points

Whats this? Your Pug is evolving into a Pugly! (Copyrighted that one, nobody steal it)

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My dogs kiss me on the lips and what are you doing tossing a tiny dog, sounds like you're just jealous and need to grow a pair and not let a dog threaten your manhood just because it has a bigger dick....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmorrison View Post
    Doublebase, I raise Great Danes and was always sort of contemptuous of small breeds until my cousin got a pug pup. She brought it over, and the damn thing was fearless. It plays with my danes for hours with no issues. You havent seen funny until you have seen a 150lb dane laying on his side so that he can wrestle with a 11lb pug.

Coolest small dog breed I have been around.
    I used to work for a doctor who showed Great Danes and Norwich terriers. Great Danes used to be my favorite breed. My wife hates big dogs and would probably never let me get one. After I brought my pug home everyone in our family fell in love with it. Now my parents have one, my wife's parents and her god parents. All because they loved our pug so much. I never really knew about them until my wife brought it up. My new favorite breed is German Shepherd. I hope to get one of them in the future. That will take a lot of convincing to the wife though. Great Danes are tough to breed from what I understand. I remember when I used to work for that doctor lady that she said the female tries to bite the male and you have to be there to assist during it. Sounds horrible.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

try not to lick the dog's balls
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    I used to work for a doctor who showed Great Danes and Norwich terriers. Great Danes used to be my favorite breed. My wife hates big dogs and would probably never let me get one. After I brought my pug home everyone in our family fell in love with it. Now my parents have one, my wife's parents and her god parents. All because they loved our pug so much. I never really knew about them until my wife brought it up. My new favorite breed is German Shepherd. I hope to get one of them in the future. That will take a lot of convincing to the wife though. Great Danes are tough to breed from what I understand. I remember when I used to work for that doctor lady that she said the female tries to bite the male and you have to be there to assist during it. Sounds horrible.
    If you like German Shepherds you should also look into Belgian Malinois' they tend to be easier to train and you can find smaller ones if the wife still has issues, my female is a small Malinois barely 44lbs, her brothers are huge like 60-70lbs.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    My dogs kiss me on the lips and what are you doing tossing a tiny dog, sounds like you're just jealous and need to grow a pair and not let a dog threaten your manhood just because it has a bigger dick....
    Well I dont know about you but the females i know of dont have dicks......My dog is a female. So your little remark there prooves that you like hermaphidites? or Trannys? Bahahah The "Manhood" you speak of, is pretty disgusting i dont know what you call it for weirdos like yourself

Rep Points

My mother baught me a Great Dane, and it was the best dog so far. I want to get a Doberman now they are pretty sweet by the looks of it.

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Teach the dog to do laundry then dump the girlfriend.

Rep Points

I actually used to raise Shepards before I switched to Danes. They are great dogs, but as I keep my pets in the house with me, they shed a little too much for me, and the double layer of fur has a fairly distinctive odor. Not neccessarily bad, but you can smell them. I bought my first Dane about 11 years ago when my first daughter was born after doing a lot of research into child friendly breeds, and I have never looked back.

I have never, in 30 years of dog ownership and breeding, seen a breed so instinctively family friendly. That old girl taught three of my kids to walk by walking beside them very slowly while they toddled, would corral them in the yard and herd them like sheep if they were headed to an area she didn't deem safe, and could always be counted on to be a pillow for my kids heads.

I lost her earlier this year, and it was one of the hardest days of my life. She passed quietly in her sleep at the foot of my bed, and I buried her under a dogwood tree in my backyard. My 6 year old son drew her a picture to bury with her and told her "he would always remember his friend".

lmao, here I am a 6 foot 215lb biker dude, with tears in my eyes! Dogs can get into your heart like no others.

We still have Titus, our male, he is 3, and another great dog. We will be getting him a companion soon. Hes the little brown one in the first pic!

As far as breeding I found danes to be very easy breeders, however yes, the first time you breed your female it can get pretty ugly. After the first time it is just as natural as a couple teenagers, but the first time she tends to get snappy.

Rep Points

Wow sounds like you had quiet the dane.I loved my dane just as much as you loved yours. The only thing is though i didnt get to enjoy mine all of the dogs life my parents divorced so my mother and i down sized house. So she said the dog ran away, and it took her 5 years later to tell me the truth that she had given him away. but as you said there very family friendly, and i have noticed that they can sense danger really precisely.