• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will 1-Andro RX & Anabolix Matrix help muscle repair

twarrior

45 and Alive!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was planning on starting a 1-Andro RX, Anabolic Matrix stack this week but I have some pains in the muscle meat, upper front shoulder at the clavicle near the pectoralis minor that seemed to crop up:mad: I haven't done any upper body work since my Monday routine and there were no complication during that. The pains began around Wednesday and still persist although to a lesser degree and only when a I move my arm certain ways. Will these supps aid in recovery at all or should I wait another week before going back to upper body workout and starting the cyle:hmmm:

How can you take them and you don't know what they do?
After your heart attack are you sure you want to be taking supplements you don't know the effects of? Have you consulted a physican/doctor before you take it? In your case, I suggest you should if you haven't.

And yes, they do help muscle repair.

Last edited:
How can you take them and you don't know what they do?
After your heart attack are you sure you want to be taking supplements you don't know the effects of? Have you consulted a physican/doctor before you take it? In your case, I suggest you should if you haven't.

And yes, they do help muscle repair.

Based on the literature and multiple posts it would be safe to speculate they increase 1-Testosterone levels and increase lean muscle mass. What I couldn't find reference to was information or benefits of increased muscle recuperation. I had the 5-way bypass (no heart damage) in September and have been working out in the gym since mid October. I've had two checkups/stress tests since then and the ticker works great:20:ohyeah: Good call on the Doc consult though. I should give him a call just in case. :thumb:

Back