• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

real gear

EL_NENE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basically i live in south texas and i mean south and unfortunatelly i dont know
anyone here in u.s. that is legit but i do have access to mexico my ? is anyone know any legit gear still available in mexico

basically i live in south texas and i mean south and unfortunatelly i dont know
anyone here in u.s. that is legit but i do have access to mexico my ? is anyone know any legit gear still available in mexico

Just go to a drug store and purchase what you want or a vet store there. A legit store there will have legit gear there.

Yeah any pharmacy just across the border will have what you want they know us american go there for it and they dont care just tell em what you want

the problem is there is most of what they have in stock is gear from companies that have been shut down i guess what im asking what can be found that is reputable as to more likely be couterfeit

QV still has good shit... I know they shut down a few years back, but there is still good QV gear floating around down there. Ask around where you live, there has to be someone that goes down to Mexico for that reason. They should be able to tell you where they have gone before. You need to consult someone who has purchased AND used gear from a certain shop down there recently, with good results. That's the only way to be sure. Or, you can be the guinea pig. The good news is, most of that stuff is cheap down there....at least in Western Mex.

well thanks for help be taken a trip in next week

Denkall has went down hill way back, but was good as hell at one time. So was QV

Back