• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peanut Butter Consumption

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting yesterday I attempted making my own protein bars. 25g Whey, 50g natty nut butter, 40ml heavy whipping cream. I have eaten like 3 of these things in the last 24 hrs. I am also not trying to have any major fat gains. I guess I splurged a tad bit on these things. Even tho I have only had these 3 with a couple protein shakes I have still kept my cals around my normal mark of 1500 -2000.. Is this bad for someone who kind of wants to lose a little weight, most definitely not gain any..

It seems like a lot more effort than what is required. Unless you enjoy making these bars, I would recommend buying them instead.

Buying them cost 1 - 3 $ per bar. I can make 20 for under 10$

Weight loss, maintenance or gain is a matter of manipulating your caloric intake. That's the bottom line. Whatever modality that allows you to 'comfortably' maintain a deficit will work.

Instead of blindly throwing darts at a dartboard with your diet, I'd recommend that you read the "Getting Started" link in my signature. It'll allow you to put together a diet that will give you some direction and provide some clarity to the dieting process. How does that sound?

But back to the question. Is it good for me to eat that much nut butter based protein bars as mid meals when Im trying to trim some body fat even when I keep my calories low..

Yea. If it fits within your 'caloric budget', then it's fine.

"You must spread some rep around before giving anymore to m11"
Thanks bro, I'll shoot you some rep later

Do they taste good? Some of those protein bars are downright disgusting. I use detour now, they are good as hell.

IML Gear Cream!
If you think detour bars are good then you will shit your britches eating these. Excuse my language.. Not sure if it's my taste buds ,but Detours are horrible to me..

Back