• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dropping Carbs for 6 WKs.

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's going to look like this.
Six weeks starting tomorrow. (Thursday, I know, a weird day to start)
I have been at 40g Protein/ 40g Fats/ 20g Carbs with most fats coming from healthy sources such as Nut Butter, Meats, Etc. for about 2 weeks.
I will stay slowly start dropping them % wise.
2000 Calorie Diet.
Goal is to lose 2% BF (Unlikely ,but going to try)
Running will be Morning Sprints and afternoon Endurance Runs.
Supps will look like Fish Oils, Multivitamin, and Whey.
Will be doing a 3 Day Split workout with DB's and Body Weight Exercises. (Vigorously)
Other cardio exercises will be involved. [Up downs, Mountain CLimbers, etc]
I will weigh in the morning ,and let everyone know how many calories I believe I burn, take in, and weight will be checked every 3 days.
Please give me advice, suggestions, criticism, etc..
Can post pics..

Since I couldn't find the proper information I will have to prolong this diet.

If you run 0 carb you have to ingest fats.

2% is impossible for 99% of the population, so get that # out of your head. Ripped is ripped and no body fat measuring device matters, all that matters is how you look.

Post your diet in detail, just saying no carbs and 2000 cals really does not give us an idea of what you are doing.

I'm not going to do it just yet. I'm going to use this thread once I do tho..

I kinda misread that 2% at first... I thought it said you wanted to get down to 2% - yikes.. any way.. you want to lose 2% - so what do you figure your BF is right now?

I kinda misread that 2% at first... I thought it said you wanted to get down to 2% - yikes.. any way.. you want to lose 2% - so what do you figure your BF is right now?

Probably around 14 - 16%. I'm about to take pictures and make a thread so people can give me a visual idea.

Back