Join Now!

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

What are Your Favourite Placebos!

Rep Points

What are Your Favourite Placebos!

Personally, I prefer epistane and neovar made by the famous chemist, Dr.D. He is famous, not only for being a gifted chemist, but also a self proclaimed bible scholar with his own ministry (according to him) over at anabolicminds. Additionally, he is aware of people among us who are direct descendents of King David and hopes to one day procreate with one (this is true shit btw!). He may be a bit off his rocker, but he has formulated some awesome placebos.

Anywho, tells us about some of your favourites.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I know he didnt formulate it, but Dr D. waded throught countless old research reports to rediscover and present to the world the wonderfull placebo beta-alanine.

Most effective in 1kg doses taken intra-anally, rest assured an extra rep of your 20 rep set can be achieved for uber anabolic jackedness!*

*only after insulphating 6 big mac, fries and diet cokes
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Im skitzophrenic& so am I
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRichArund View Post
    I know he didnt formulate it, but Dr D. waded throught countless old research reports to rediscover and present to the world the wonderfull placebo beta-alanine.

Most effective in 1kg doses taken intra-anally, rest assured an extra rep of your 20 rep set can be achieved for uber anabolic jackedness!*

*only after insulphating 6 big mac, fries and diet cokes

I disagree. I ONLY take placebo and ALWAYS shove them up my ass while scoffing MickeyD's and I'm still a not big so.. that blows your theory out of the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Don't you want to be compared to Chuck Norris? Hmm?? Don't you???

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I disagree. I ONLY take placebo and ALWAYS shove them up my ass while scoffing MickeyD's and I'm still a not big so.. that blows your theory out of the water.
    well, if you used a modified coffee plunger as advised, then you would have results by now!!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Im skitzophrenic& so am I
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I missed the part about the plunger!

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Don't you want to be compared to Chuck Norris? Hmm?? Don't you???

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Well, Personally, I like to suck Dr. D's cock dry as a pre-workout Boost.

All the metabolites from his Epistane cycle pass unfiltered through his kidney's and directly into his scrotum thanks to Tri-methylation. The epistane metabolites then pass into my stomach and are instantly absorbed through the wall lining. I follow up with a Quick Creatine Ethyl Ester smoothie and BAM! Insane energy and focus.

125 x 20 reps on Smith Machine Squat. Glutes are still burning from nailing them 3 days ago. I can barely manage to bend over now.

Make fun of Dr. D all you want. He really know's his stuff. Do any of you guy's have a Master's in Biochemistry and marketing? Yeah, i didnt think so.

Abuse me all you want guy's. I can take it. I can take it REAL good. Trust me on that. I can sign on that one. Come on, you think it hurts? Huh? You think i wont spread my Sphincter to the hilt and take it all in? Huh? Think i wont totally suck your fucking penises clean? ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!

You're ALL IP banned when 1Fag400.com re-opens. I'm sooo gonna fucking do it.

Glad I could help!

Rep Points

x2

My favourite thing is pulsing DHEA with The One...boy let me tell you the compliments I received over at SlurpBN.com. Check out my journal for proof.

Rep Points

Werd! That's an impressive journal. You should ask Al about his stack. He's got 19" pipes from blasting arginine, HGW, and DHEA. I heard Dr.D invented horny goat weed, btw. Well, he didn't invent it per se. They'd been using it in San Francisco as an sphincter dilator for thousands of years, but he's the one who waded throught countless old research reports and brought it to the BBing scene.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

@
    @
    @
    @
    @
    @
    @

NiagraSmalls
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

Glad I could help!

Rep Points

all over this

For my next cycle I'm thinking of frontloading some DHEA while on a 8 week pulse/cruise of Anabolic Pump. For PCT I'll probably take some HGW and some CEE.

Looking forward to the results!!!

Rep Points

Don't forget the anal dilator, errr I mean, hgw! You want your anus, I mean gunz to get the most out out of the stack as possible!

GDCH!

Rep Points

Dont for hghUP.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

you missed out HGHPro . . . by AI

Glad I could help!

Rep Points

Guys how dare you make fun of Dr. D and beta alanine. The countless internet studies back up its effectiveness!

"β-Alanine (or beta-alanine) is a naturally occurring beta amino acid, which are amino acids in which the amino group is at the β-position from the carboxylate group (i.e., two atoms away, see Figure 1). The IUPAC name for β-alanine would be 3-aminopropionic acid. Unlike its normal counterpart, α-alanine, β-alanine has no chiral center.
    β-Alanine is not used in the biosynthesis of any major proteins or enzymes. It is formed in vivo by the degradation of dihydrouracil and carnosine. It is a component of the naturally occurring peptides carnosine and anserine and also of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) which itself is a component of coenzyme A. Under normal conditions, β-alanine is metabolized into acetic acid.
    β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.[3][4]"

-Nigsmalls

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!