• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need realy help in diet

killernight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to gain weight but I can not. I measure 1.77 meters and weight 155.4 pound.tenho school so hard and have meals considerable. Not all days my schedule allows me to follow this diet, but try. I need help to improve it because I need to gain weight but not fat.

My diet:

8 hours (breakfast):
- 30 grams of cereal
- 30 grams of nestum
- 200 ml milk
- 1 apple
- Multivitamin

10.30:
- 80 grams of multi grain bread
- 2 slices of turkey breast
- Philadelphia light

1 pm (lunch)
- Big sweet potato
- 250 grams of salmon
- Vegetables will
- Banana
- 1 tbls of oil avoil

4 pm:
- 120 grams of bread
- 1 tbls of peanut butter

Training

6 pm:
- Protein shake with 200 ml skimmed milk

8 pm (dinner):
- 200 grams of chicken steaks
- 5 tbls of rice or pasta
- Fruit

10:30 at night:
-protein shake
- Nuts

I'd add some healthy fats, Nut butter, Olive Oil... But the general idea is to eat more. Eat a spoon full of peanut butter throughout the day. And why both protein shakes at night? Also if you use Casein as the 10:30 Night time protein shake before you go to bed it will do you more good seeing as its a slow digesting protein.. Be sure those rice and pastas are whole grain and brown rice. As that 4 pm meal I would eat 1 slice of bread with 2 tablespoons of nut butter..

killernight, are you familiar with calorie counting? Can you provide the grams of protein, fat and carbohydrates that you take in each day.

What does your training look like?

I eat 2500 calories a day, but the protein and the carbs i dont know the numbers. I practice 1 hour of gym a day, but I have a very busy life, I walk about 1 hour a day.

Well at your height, weight, calories burnt, and calories taking in I think your about 500 calories too light. I would up that 2500 by 500 for a week and see the results, then if you still need to go up I would go to 3500. Because your BMR = 1800, Your maintenance calories including the moderate activity are about 2350. Simple, if your not gaining your not eating enough.

thanks for everything. But still wanted to know if my breakfast this good or should I change to it? And how i do peanut butter at home?

Spoon fulls or make these elite protein bars I do. Eggs and turkey sausage is what I eat for breakfast. I would suggest some eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. Cereal really doesn't do much for the body.. maybe a few valuable nutrients but eggs make men.

Protein bar link - YouTube - How To Make A Homemade Protein Bar (low carb)

My exact breakfast- 5 egg whites 1 whole egg 5 turkey sausage links banana.
At my local grocery store (kroger) I can get 10 turkey sausage links ( 1 serving 110 calories 3 links 7g fat, 2g carbs 9g protein) I cover mine in hot sauce but thats just me. You can add some ketchup, mrs dash, pepper, lite mayo, what ever you prefer...

Be sure to pm me with detailed questions if necessary, sometimes I dont remember to check threads. be sure to shoot ya boy some rep if this was helpful :thumbs:

Last edited:
Back