• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need help please. anadrol/sust/test e

scotts070508

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, need help and advice on using what i have already bought. I have 10ml of sustanon 250, 10ml of test e 200, and anadrol 50 100 tabs. Also, I have been taking sustanon 250, once a week for the past 6 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. I do know that I will need an AI and pct at some point. When is best to start these also. Thanks.

Post your stats (age, weight, bf%, etc.). I don't think you have enough test for a complete cycle.

/V

I am 42, 6'2" 205lbs. I am around 12% bf I believe. Can see the outline of upper abs but not really defined. I can get more of what ever i need. I have 17" arms, 32" waist and 46" chest. I would like to get to 225lbs with about 8% bf for summer and incvrease my arms to 18-18.5". Thanks

scotts070508 said:
I am 42, 6'2" 205lbs. I am around 12% bf I believe. Can see the outline of upper abs but not really defined. I can get more of what ever i need. I have 17" arms, 32" waist and 46" chest. I would like to get to 225lbs with about 8% bf for summer and incvrease my arms to 18-18.5". Thanks

Add 20 pounds of muscle and cut BF from 12 to 8% in 12? Sounds like a good idea... Holler at me if you find put how to do this.

ok, need help and advice on using what i have already bought. I have 10ml of sustanon 250, 10ml of test e 200, and anadrol 50 100 tabs. Also, I have been taking sustanon 250, once a week for the past 6 weeks. Any help would be appreciated. I do know that I will need an AI and pct at some point. When is best to start these also. Thanks.
I would employ an AI like Aromasin right away but keep in mind Anadrol does not aromatize to estrogen so an AI will have little effect on the estrogen that is a result of anadrol use. You may need to add an estro blocker like Nolvadex.

Buzzard said:
Add 20 pounds of muscle and cut BF from 12 to 8% in 12 weeks? Sounds like a good idea... Holler at me if you find out how to do this.

^^^^revision^^^^

Actually... That would be adding 26.6 lbs of pure muscle while cutting 6.6 lbs of bf in about 12 weeks. Could this be possible?

You dont have enough to make a decent cycle, That wouldnt make a bump on my ass.

ok Weldingman, so what exactly do i need? I can get what ever I need to make this happen properly.

Back