• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recovery

Raymond Sugar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is Gnc Glutamine Pills a good choice for Recovery. What would be the best Vitamin supp for recovery?

NO supps seems to shorten my recovery time

:nerd:how many days of recovery in between muscular groups? Ex: if i did legs today Sat when should i do it again?

A big steak helps me :) Red Meat FTW :joint:

i started using gaspari size on during my workout and add creatine mono in a whey protein shake 15 minutes after and a meal with carbs an hour anda half after that... i usually hit the hot tub and sauna after my shake then prepare my meal. if you can afford it or know some1 that happens to do deep tissue massage that helps a great deal.

Just cycled off Creatine mono, going to be starting up again soon though. Maybe I'll make my Girl learn how to give a deep tissue massage. That sounds Fun!

Just cycled off Creatine mono, going to be starting up again soon though. Maybe I'll make my Girl learn how to give a deep tissue massage. That sounds Fun!

you cant beat that with a bat bro! my girl does it for me at times and that usually ends up going into sumtin else! hahahahahaha!

Back