Jews

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jews

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Jews

While we're discussing people who suck, I might as well ask my question about Jews.

Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time.

Why?
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post
    While we're discussing people who suck, I might as well ask my question about Jews.

Why?
    From the Romans sacking and burning Jerusalem to the Spanish Inquisition, Progroms in Russia, and WWII.

Minority religion for one.

Other reasons, that I'd rather not get into.

Try to find the book by Alexander Sohzenitsuyn called "200 Years together" about Jews in Russia.

You won't find in on Amazon nor any where else.

The book has been censored. Like many things related to what Jews do.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I get that it's a minority religion.

The history books blame the hate on an overwhelming feeling that people who refused to conform to christian beliefs were disloyal.

That makes a sliver of sense to me - I can see the barbarians back in the day wanting to kill some stupid heeb for not believing in what they believe, but I can't fathom that assertion holding firm for centuries upon centuries.

The history books also say that Hitler's hatred for the Jews was simply a political tactic, but I find that hard to believe as well.

If you know more about the topic, please, get into it.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Question

Why?
    I don't agree with the boldfaced, however, Wiki offers what I already suspected:

"In the Middle Ages Antisemitism in Europe was religious. Though not part of Roman Catholic dogma, many Christians, including members of the clergy, have held the Jewish people collectively responsible for killing Jesus."

More @ Persecution of Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But "killing Jesus" was all supposed to be part of the plan, so another question might be, "Why does God have it out for the Jews?"

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I don't actually hate Jews but I find the stereotypical Jew, which happens to be the majority of them, to be downright annoying.

Thanks for the wiki post though, I hadn't seen that whenever I've tried to tackle this issue in the past.

Rep Points

this goes back long before Christianity. Jews as slaves in Egypt anyone? The Jews are in my opinion the most xenophobic people on the planet. Jews do a very good job of separating themselves from the populace, even if they are integrated into it's workforce. This in my opinion brings a lot of it on. How do you accept someone when they don't accept you? for much of the history of the earth mono-theism separated them from other cultures. now even that monotheism is widely accepted in the western world it doesn't change much. Jews, Muslims, and Christians all call Abraham father, yet all three claim to be the true religion of the God of Abraham. it's a very complicated subject
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

jews like Big Smoothy tend to be fat, eat candy, have asthma and no friends.

take no pity
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The history books also say that Hitler's hatred for the Jews was simply a political tactic, but I find that hard to believe as well.

If you know more about the topic, please, get into it.
    I think Hitler's hatred of Jews and exterminating them was far more than a political tactic.

Hitler has "issues," that's for.

Hitler is likely of Jewish descent, as he was related to the Schickleburger family.

He had his ancestors graves in his hometown, bombed intentionally, by ordering the German army to conduct artillary exercises on the graveyard, thus destroying all of the graves.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    "In the Middle Ages Antisemitism in Europe was religious. Though not part of Roman Catholic dogma, many Christians, including members of the clergy, have held the Jewish people collectively responsible for killing Jesus."
    Also, a serious note:

Most Jews are not "semitic."

They are descendents of the Khazars, largely. The Khazars conversted to Judaism north of the Caucus regions and migrated to Eastern and Central Europed.

Also, the ADL - Anti-Defamation League - just accused Gen. Petreus of "anti-semticism" for a brief comment about unilateral and biased support for Israely by the US has casued problems with Arabic nations in the Middle East.

The ADL is a pro-Zionist organization that pretends to protect against "anti-semiticism."

Google, AIPAC, also.

AIPAC, is the Jewish lobby in the USA. One of the most powerful lobbies in the US.

Rep Points

Well, the Jews are "God's chosen..." , whch would set them up real quick.

JB

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    this goes back long before Christianity. Jews as slaves in Egypt anyone? The Jews are in my opinion the most xenophobic people on the planet. Jews do a very good job of separating themselves from the populace, even if they are integrated into it's workforce. This in my opinion brings a lot of it on. How do you accept someone when they don't accept you? for much of the history of the earth mono-theism separated them from other cultures. now even that monotheism is widely accepted in the western world it doesn't change much. Jews, Muslims, and Christians all call Abraham father, yet all three claim to be the true religion of the God of Abraham. it's a very complicated subject
    This is a great post.

One of the more captivating points that is brought about in my history class is how da German! economy was struggling mightily and yet Jews continued to prosper which Hitler credited to the Jews utilizing similar tactics to the ones he is now famous for in order to preserve their financial prowess.

In other words, the Jews recognized that the economy was tanking and utilized immoral tactics to ensure that they would continue to prosper, something Hitler vowed to do to preserve not only da German! financial standing but they're position as a world power as well.

Hitler blames this for the reason why World War I began.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You realize this is exactly why people don't like Mormons right?

Well, I can't argue that everything you posted isn't true, because it is. Jewish people have an extremely strong drive to maintain the strength of the Jewish people. This comes in the form of strict and rigid education for the young, demanding excellence of all children, and a strong family bonds.

That type of life will produce great mean and great monsters. Jews produce Albert Einsteins and Bernie Madoffs.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

this goes back long before Christianity. Jews as slaves in Egypt anyone? The Jews are in my opinion the most xenophobic people on the planet. Jews do a very good job of separating themselves from the populace, even if they are integrated into it's workforce. This in my opinion brings a lot of it on. How do you accept someone when they don't accept you?
    Well put. Jews only help Jews. Which I guess is their right, but it doesn't make you any friends. Having said that, my experience with Jews in Los Angeles has generally been good.

The self-segregation theory also explains blacks in modern America.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on your bullshit. I lived in Salt Lake for years and never had this problem.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, I can't argue that everything you posted isn't true, because it is. Jewish people have an extremely strong drive to maintain the strength of the Jewish people. This comes in the form of strict and rigid education for the young, demanding excellence of all children, and a strong family bonds.

That type of life will produce great mean and great monsters. Jews produce Albert Einsteins and Bernie Madoffs.
    I disagree.

Jews and Mormons cannot be compared in the context you describe and in any context.

Mormonism, is only what? 170 years old?

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on your bullshit. I lived in Salt Lake for years and never had this problem.

And I call bullshit on your bullshit calling. I'm not getting into this again, because you are always going to defend anything about the Mormon's that isn't positive in your eyes just because you met a few, and you thought they were nice people.

Mormons and Jews in America are very similar. You damn well that is the truth.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoothy View Post
    I disagree.

Jews and Mormons cannot be compared in the context you describe and in any context.

Mormonism, is only what? 170 years old?
    Anything can be compared. I can compare you with the shit I just took, and come out with quite a few similarities.

Both have a strong sense of preserving their values.
    Both have a strong family network.
    Both are inclusive.
    Both insist that religion is part of daily life
    Both have in the past opposed marriage outside their religion, and in more fundamentalist families, still do.

Do the Mormon's not believe they are direct descendants of the House of Israel?

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Anything can be compared. I can compare you with the shit I just took, and come out with quite a few similarities.

Both have a strong sense of preserving their values.
    Both have a strong family network.
    Both are inclusive.
    Both insist that religion is part of daily life
    Both have in the past opposed marriage outside their religion, and in more fundamentalist families, still do.

Yes, anything can be compared.

But the Talmud was written 3,000 years ago.

Comparing Judaism with Mormonism is a far stretch.

Apples and Oranges.

Rep Points

I kind of figured that comment would elicit a response. Yea, we do believe we are of the House of Israel. We also believe anyone can become of the House of Israel.

Mathew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Mormons can be viewed as separatist to a point I will concede. We do tend to gather amongst ourselves and build strong LDS communities. Having said that we are in my opinion one of the most inclusive religions that claim Abraham as our father. Our missionary work, and charitable contributions can not be denied and both of these are directed mainly outside of the Church.
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Rep Points

Apples and Oranges.
    A comparison of Mormonism/Judaism is a fun intellectual exercise in my opinion.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I kind of figured that comment would elicit a response. Yea, we do believe we are of the House of Israel. We also believe anyone can become of the House of Israel.

Mathew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Mormons can be viewed as separatist to a point I will concede. We do tend to gather amongst ourselves and build strong LDS communities. Having said that we are in my opinion one of the most inclusive religions that claim Abraham as our father. Our missionary work, and charitable contributions can not be denied and both of these are directed mainly outside of the Church.

Exactly, which in and of itself isn't a bad thing. I never intended it to be when I called you out on it. I simply wanted to know whether you knew that as you were typing out why people don't like the Jews, you were also describing much of your own religious practice.

As it turns out, you did, and you knew I was going to question that. That makes me very happy.

Rep Points

And I call bullshit on your bullshit calling. I'm not getting into this again, because you are always going to defend anything about the Mormon's that isn't positive in your eyes just because you met a few, and you thought they were nice people.

Mormons and Jews in America are very similar. You damn well that is the truth.
    living in Salt Lake for 7 years I think he met more than a few

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Apples and Oranges.
    Well everything can't be so similar as the turd in my toilet, and your face.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

what if I prefer to be from the House of IRON?

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    what if I prefer to be from the House of IRON?

Mathew 6:19-21
    19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

jk. I had to though. Mormons believe that the body is a temple and being healthy physically is important for spiritual health as well.

Rep Points

Most of the tales of persecution (the holocaust being the most significant) are BS to further the jewish agenda (i.e. creation of the state of Israel, control of media, banks, etc).

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    Most of the tales of persecution (the holocaust being the most significant) are BS to further the jewish agenda (i.e. creation of the state of Israel, control of media, banks, etc).
    i guess they faked killing all them jews....
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Rep Points

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    a holocaust denier here at IM? now i've seen everything.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

a holocaust denier here at IM? now i've seen everything.
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    They could of died from natural causes.

Was anyone there to confirm or deny this?
    you mean other than the US and Russian soldiers who liberated the concentration camps, as well as the germans who admitted it?