• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Splenda?

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much is too much splenda within a days time. Mixed with coffee and oatmeal I guess I could take in over a cup a day. I don't do this since I dont think its good for fat loss since the body doesnt recognize it. But If it was not to big a of deal thats how I would take it.

"Then these guys ask me, 'What about all the chemicals in Diet Coke?' I'm like, you're worried about the chemicals in fucking Diet Coke?!"
-Dave Tate

"Then these guys ask me, 'What about all the chemicals in Diet Coke?' I'm like, you're worried about the chemicals in fucking Diet Coke?!"
-Dave Tate

Well said, thanks

Not as great as we thought it was......and it has about 3.31 calories per package....Thanks FDA.

Bitter battle over sweeteners - 9/26/08 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

"Splenda is not natural; it is a chlorinated artificial sweetener. There have been no long-term human studies on the safety of Splenda; however, issues have been raised about Splenda in a new study from Duke University.

According to the study, Splenda ???suppresses beneficial bacteria and directly affects the expression of the transporter P-gp and cytochrome P-450 isozymes that are known to interfere with the bioavailability of drugs and nutrients. Furthermore, these effects occur at Splenda doses that contain sucralose levels that are approved by the FDA for use in the food supply.???
----The Truth About Splenda

Alright, any have any inputs on chewing gum? should I do it or what? Certain gums?

I approach it the same way that I think about diet coke.

Just a note, maltitol (the sweetener used in many gums) can have a laxative effect on some individuals. Fortunately, many companies have switched to using xylitol as their sweetener. Either way, it isn't something to really worry about, just something to keep in mind.

I approach it the same way that I think about diet coke.

Just a note, maltitol (the sweetener used in many gums) can have a laxative effect on some individuals. Fortunately, many companies have switched to using xylitol as their sweetener. Either way, it isn't something to really worry about, just something to keep in mind.

you da shit

Not as great as we thought it was......and it has about 3.31 calories per package....Thanks FDA.

While it may have calories, your body doesn't actually absorb those calories.

IML Gear Cream!

Bitter battle over sweeteners - 9/26/08 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

"Splenda is not natural; it is a chlorinated artificial sweetener. There have been no long-term human studies on the safety of Splenda; however, issues have been raised about Splenda in a new study from Duke University.

According to the study, Splenda ???suppresses beneficial bacteria and directly affects the expression of the transporter P-gp and cytochrome P-450 isozymes that are known to interfere with the bioavailability of drugs and nutrients. Furthermore, these effects occur at Splenda doses that contain sucralose levels that are approved by the FDA for use in the food supply.???
----The Truth About Splenda

That site is backed by the Sugar Association of America. That's like getting your dietary info of meat from the PETA website.

That site is backed by the Sugar Association of America. That's like getting your dietary info of meat from the PETA website.

I was in a rush for a quick response........Shouldn't you be shampooing with a Pina Colada or something?:p

Back