• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teacher on trial

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did you hear about the Montana teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his snow boots? He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet," She looked and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on-this time on the right feet. He then announced, "These aren't my boots." She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made
me wear 'em." Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again. Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots...."

Her trial starts next month.

Hahahahahaha, my little girl starts kindergarten this year, gonna have to get her to try that one on the teacher. :laugh:

Huh? Like that was the trial or she is in a court battle for _______?

Originally posted by Mudge she is in a court battle for _______?

Kicking the shit out of the little brat. (At least that's how the joke is supposed to read.)

Ahh, when it deals with 5 year olds I can't laugh about that, a snotty 4th grader is one thing, but a 5 year old?

Originally posted by Mudge
Ahh, when it deals with 5 year olds I can't laugh about that, a snotty 4th grader is one thing, but a 5 year old?

Well, pretend it was Scotty the Body.

Ok, its coming to me now :D

:D :D :laugh: :laugh: ROFLMAO ! ! !

ROTFLOL!!

My son, when he was six, kept complaining that his toes hurt with the shoe he was wearing. Wife and I thought, no prob he's grown and needs new shoes. To make a long story short, we found a few legos in his shoe while we were at the store trying on new shoes.....

IML Gear Cream!
LoL, now thats a good one :)

So you think 5 year olds are something?? Mine just broke his left arm at the elbow yesterday. We have to keep him still for the next 4-6 weeks to keep for putting pins in it! And he doesn't have any still bones in his body! I'm taking bets on the pins! And he has already broken his leg also!!

HOLY CRAP!!! Five year olds are made of rubber, he must be hell on wheels to have already broken an arm AND a leg. :eek:

Originally posted by ALBOB
HOLY CRAP!!! Five year olds are made of rubber, he must be hell on wheels to have already broken an arm AND a leg. :eek:

I guess! LOL

Back