• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IFBB Musclecontest Pro Bikini Wrap-up

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IFBB Musclecontest Pro Bikini Wrap-up

The first stateside bikini pro show is in the books. Sonia Gonzales took top honors and has successfully made the switch from figure to bikini. She bested 14 other women in Culver City, California and has become the one to beat in the early stages of bikini.

Top five from the Musclecontest IFBB Bikini pro show.
attachment.php

Taking second was Monique Minton with Amanda Latona securing the third place spot. The top three ladies are now qualified for the Bikini Olympia in September. Stacey Oster-Thompson finished fourth and Natalie Pennington rounded out the top five.

Remember this division is still in its infant stages and will continue to evolve. I talked to a number of different people and each had a different top five. Like with any competition it is subjective and each will have their favorites. A physique I???m drawn to may not be the same as the person next to me. We???re all entitled to an opinion but it doesn???t mean we have to agree. Discussion around this new division is good and when done constructively, leads to better things. The women on stage all had something to applaud and they showed why they are pros. The presentation was done tastefully and in a professional manner. No one embarrassed themselves with their suit choice, tan or presentation. Let???s see how this division grows and matures.

Im happy for Mo Mo getting her Olympia spot.

Back