• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rule of thumb for PCT's

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I already did learn than an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex should be used during a cycle at 0.5 to 1 mg a day.To prevent testicular atrophy a guy should take between 250 and 500iu twice a week to keep his balls working(i plan to do a Test C,Eq and Tren A cycle and wonder where i'll find the time to do all those injections???).
After a cycle, someone can go with Nolvadex,Clomiphene(Clomid)ot Tamoxiphene to restaure natural level of Testosterone.Nolvadex should start at 40mg daily and Clomid at 100mg per day.But a lot of guys seems to prefer Clomid.Is it more effective???I'm not use yet to Tamoxiphene but did order some bottles of our sponsor CEM.Is it effective,how would you rank it with Nolva and Clomid?Also how much of it should be taken and at which frequency??
I wonder if after a cycle there's a place for supplements like Nolvedex XT,Super Test by the Beast and Superdexx by Black China Labs.I think i'll include some of them to be sure i don't fall into post-cycle depression!!!
And i'll go with 30g of creatine per day to don't lose all that strenght i've gain during cycle(i'm a 265 lbs motherfucker).
Am I on the right track about PCT's???All comments that would add to this thread are more than welcome!!!!

I know a few guys who have used novedex xt during pct and liked it, I have just always used nolvadex instead of a supp. Hell that shit cost my than the real nolvadex.

I know a few guys who have used novedex xt during pct and liked it, I have just always used nolvadex instead of a supp. Hell that shit cost my than the real nolvadex.

I'm taking note, go see the price for Arimidex at WP, you'll fall from your chair.Should i take HCG and Arimidex during a cycle,or just one or the other would do the trick!

i like hcg for pct too, so my balls are still big

I'll take HCG during and after the cycle so my balls never stop working.And thanks hammer,arimidex slow down the conversion of estrogen and HCG prevents testicular atrophy so i'll definitely take both!!!!

I have used the cem research chems before with very good success, the chems are legit, I would never trust OTC pct supplements. Not worth it, easy enough to get the real thing.

I learned that you don't take HCG while on cycle.. Just after...

"What if i have a long cycle of 16 weeks?" Then stop doing long cycles or stop caring about your nuts.. The smaller they are, the more likely your girlfriend will play with them. Big Balls = Scary to women.

If you love the size of your balls, then don't use steroids.

Or you can use the "Newer" HMG, that will do the trick while on a cycle.. not HCG.. Only HCG after a cycle

IML Gear Cream!
im gonna give dragon md's advice a go and hit 1000ius/week during cycle and 1000ius/ed for 5 days starting a day after my last prop shot. dont qoute me on it

It become a little bit confusing, some say better to take HCG during your cycle,others after!!!

Thanks i'll still take some during my cycle that's Heavy who told me to do so!!!

I heard proviron as a pct,what's the purpose of taking it.

Thanks Tballz,two bottles in my closet!(from CEM)

I learned that you don't take HCG while on cycle.. Just after...

"What if i have a long cycle of 16 weeks?" Then stop doing long cycles or stop caring about your nuts.. The smaller they are, the more likely your girlfriend will play with them. Big Balls = Scary to women.

If you love the size of your balls, then don't use steroids.

Or you can use the "Newer" HMG, that will do the trick while on a cycle.. not HCG.. Only HCG after a cycle

Bro, I don't think you really understand the purpose of HCG or HMG. First off. HCG mimics LH(Lutieinizing Hormone), which stimulates the ledig cells in the testis to produce testosterone. It also has a small effect on spermatogenisis. HMG mimcs FSH(follicle-stimulating hormone), which is crucial in beginning spermatogenisis in the testis.

The real purpose of using HCG during cycle is to prevent the testis from "getting used to" not producing testosterone, allowing for a faster recovery during PCT. HMG's main purpose is for infertility. Though it does promote testosterone production, the cost alone makes it almost completely not worth taking, unless making a baby is a priority. Otherwise HCG does what we need to better and for much much less money.

im gonna give dragon md's advice a go and hit 1000ius/week during cycle and 1000ius/ed for 5 days starting a day after my last prop shot. dont qoute me on it

Good Idea bro, Don't forget that aromasin. You will see adractic improvement in your PCT :thumbs:

Ehh, I listened to that Superhuman Radio show and the "Expert" on there said otherwise...

But you guys can shoot it up 20 times a cycle.. doesn't bother me.

Thanks that's like enlightening me on the real purpose of HCG!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ehh, I listened to that Superhuman Radio show and the "Expert" on there said otherwise...

But you guys can shoot it up 20 times a cycle.. doesn't bother me.

Which expert are you referring too? Was the one I posted recently with Dr. Joel Nathan titled "#466 - Managing The Side Effects Of Supraphysiological Levels Of Anabolic Steroids"?

Back