25% Off Black Friday Sale

Creation Sequence

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    61392

    Creation Sequence

    The first creation that came from God is space or inert energy. Akasa (space) and Tejas (inert energy) are one and the same because space is a form of inert energy only. Matter, work, light, heat, sound, electricity, magnetism and awareness are also other forms of inert energy. Our imagination cannot cross the limits of space. The link or process of production between God and space is also unimaginable like God. This link is beyond space and God is beyond this link. The space is called as Mahat. The link is called as Avyaktam which means unimaginable. The Parabrahman is mentioned as purusha. The Veda says that Avyaktam is beyond space and purusha is beyond Avyaktam (Mahatah paramavyaktam avyaktat purushah parah).

    God is first. Space is second. Air is third. We can explain the generation of third from second, but not the second from first. Second and third are imaginable items. Space or energy became air. Air means atoms. This is energy condensing into matter. This process of condensation is explicable and debatable. This process is parinama or vivarta. If matter is different from energy only by quantitative way it is vivarta like water condensed to ice. Vivarta brings only physical difference. The parinama is qualitative difference like milk becoming curd. Before the creation of matter, only energy exists. If energy is condensed, it should be vivarta process only, which is physical. But if all the mater is energy only, how the qualitative difference came between items of matter? There cannot be qualitative difference between blocks of ice having various sizes. One block of ice may be more concentrated (or condensed) but it cannot bring a qualitative difference. But the qualitative difference between the milk and curd is practically experienced in the world. Milk and curd are also condensed products of same energy and may have quantitative difference. Thus this point of contradiction brings the unimaginability, which is the characteristic of God. Therefore, the presence of the unimaginable power of God (Maya) is everywhere in the world. The Gita says that this Prakruti is also Maya (Mayam tu prakrutim). Thus the entire world is affected by the hidden power of God (Maya), which is known by deep analysis.

    When the energy and work are essentially same, the different quantities of energy-drops (electrons) giving rise to different properties mean different works of God giving rise to different properties. Here the wonder is that the working material and work are one and the same in essence. Therefore, the unimaginable God does wonderful works and His work it self is the working material. The work is power of God, which it self is the working material. All this creation is work without any separate working material because the working material itself is a form of work. According to science also, any material (matter) is a form of energy and work is also a form of the same energy. Thus, this wonder exists in science, which says that matter is a condensed form energy. For the process of condensation, space is required and the space should be different from energy for the process of condensation to take place. But space is a form of energy as per the special theory of relativity. In such case, how the energy is condensed? Because, space is also energy. This is another wonder. Like this, when this nature (Prakruti) is analyzed, it is a wonder (Maya) only as said in Gita (Mayam tu..). Thus, Maya becomes the inner substratum of the world. God is the substratum of Maya (Mayinam tu…Gita). Thus, God is the final substratum of this world. The generation of matter on condensation of energy and the transformation of matter in to energy by dilution are wonders in the context of space being the energy. Thus, the generation, maintenance on substratum and dissolution are works of Maya, which mean wonders of God. Such wonder is for souls only and is well known to God and therefore it is not a wonder to God. Thus, Maya is a logic or science for God, just like the nature is a logical science to the souls. It is only higher logic or super science of God which is above the level of souls.


    At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

    Anil Antony


    Universal Spirituality for World Peace

  2. #2
    Pew Pew
    PainandGain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tx USA
    Posts
    451
    Rep Points
    30265935

    Random Hindu briefing, nice.

    The only problem I have with hinduism is the deity's.
    Can't we all just do away with deity's? Why use personification to describe astral bodies?

    oh well.

  3. #3
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    61392

    Quote Originally Posted by PainandGain View Post
    Random Hindu briefing, nice.

    The only problem I have with hinduism is the deity's.
    Can't we all just do away with deity's? Why use personification to describe astral bodies?

    oh well.
    Why did God express Himself in different forms in a single Hindu religion in India? In the universe, God expressed Himself in a single form in every religion. In Christianity, there is only one expressed form i.e. Jesus. In Islam, there is only one expressed form i.e. Allah or Mohammad. But in Hindu religion, there are different expressed forms of God like Vishnu, Shiva etc. Diversity in the forms of God is only the first point in Hindu religion. The next point is the unity in all these forms that also exists in Hindu religion. People are criticizing the Hindu religion showing only the first point. Why don’t they see the second point? The concept is not complete by the first point. Now, the question comes, “Why should there be diversity at all and make the unnecessary effort to bring the unity? Why Hinduism is not having a single form of God as in Christianity or Islam?” All right [Agreed].

    Let us assume that there is a single form in Hindu religion and let us assume that Vishnu is that single form. Then, does this solve the problem when you take the entire world? Now, there are three forms of God i.e. Jesus, Allah or Mohammad and Vishnu. Now, if you take the world as your system for studying, is there a single form of God for the entire world? Even if we solve the problem at micro level i.e. Hinduism, but the same problem is appearing at the macro level i.e. the world. The solution at macro level is very important than at the micro level because in India, wars never took place between the followers of Vishnu and the followers of Shiva. But in the world, wars have taken place and are still taking place between the followers of Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc. The problem at the micro level never disturbed the peace. But, the problem at macro level always disturbed the peace of the world.

    To use a medicine on human beings at macro level, it is first tested in the laboratory on a micro system like a rabbit. When the medicine is proved in the case of the rabbit, it is administered to all the human beings. Similarly, the concept developed in the unity of various forms of God in Hinduism should be taken totally by all religions in the world. As the medicine cured the disease of the rabbit, it cures the same disease in all the human beings. Similarly, the knowledge of unity of various sub-religions in the Hindu religion should be applied as it is to the case of all the universal religions. This knowledge is the medicine. The fanatic is the disease. This knowledge not only cures various fanatics in the Hindu religion, but also cures the various fanatics of religions in the world. Infact, there is only one God in Hinduism i.e. Lord Datta who appears in various forms like Vishnu, Shiva etc. Actually, God Datta purposely created the diversity in the forms of God in Hinduism to teach the unity in diversity in all the religions in the world. This is just like a mini model prepared to represent the entire world.
    The same design in the mini model appears as a huge building when constructed. Similarly, the concept in Hinduism is the message for the entire universe. Lord Datta is the teacher for the world. A teacher praises his student in one subject and praises another student in another subject. He will ask them to help each other. Similarly, India should learn the sacrifice from abroad and the rest of the world should learn about unity in diversity from India.

    One has to take the good aspect from every religion. I do not belong to any religion but belong equally to all the religions. I do not support or condemn any religion blindly. I pick up the pearls from all the oceans. I criticize Hinduism for several points like not doing the sacrifice of money or work for God, caste system etc. As per the point of unity in diversity is concerned, I praise Indians. I criticize the rest of the world. So, irrespective of the name of the religion, one has to pick up the good points from every religion. Are you rejecting the diamond from a foreign country? Diamond is a diamond anywhere in the world. You cannot differentiate an Indian diamond and a foreign diamond. The logic in the unity of Hinduism is based on the same God appearing in various forms and qualities to satisfy the tastes of different people when He comes in human form.

    The nature of Vishnu is ‘Sattvam’ i.e. soft nature. So, soft people are attracted to Vishnu. The nature of Shiva is ‘Tamas’ i.e. emotional nature. People of such nature like Shiva. When there is synchrony in nature of the devotee and the human form of God, the attraction and adaptability is more. Then the message of God to that human form reaches the devotee easily. The message is same but the forms of God are different. The same milk is given in different types of cups. Somebody likes a ceramic cup and somebody likes a glass cup. The form of God is as per your liking, but the divine message preached by all forms of God is the same. It is just like the same syllabus present in different language mediums. The unity in diversity in Hinduism is actually practiced by almost all the people. In every house, people celebrate the festival of Vishnu and the festival of Shiva. In every house, the photos of almost all the forms of Hindu God are worshipped in India.

  4. #4
    Pew Pew
    PainandGain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tx USA
    Posts
    451
    Rep Points
    30265935

    I was speaking more to the formless and the infinite.
    It's silly to give something beyond us a name, and then give that name characteristics and then live your entire life based off these self proclaimed characteristics.

    The problem is you assume you know what is "really" going on in the world. But the entire wisdom and philosophy espoused by hinduism is solely based off the history of the people living in that region.

    All reality is subjective. Just because you guys are more precise does not mean you are correct, it just means you are more precise. More aware I would also say but that's just my opinion.

  5. #5
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,206
    Rep Points
    994796424

    Alaska and Texas are full of inert energy, tons of lazy assed bastards just laying around clogging up the works....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  6. #6
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Alaska and Texas are full of inert energy, tons of lazy assed bastards just laying around clogging up the works....
    And california
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    102
    Rep Points
    10964

    Not California. What are you talking about?

  8. #8
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by StacyCaliman View Post
    Not California. What are you talking about?
    What have u been smoking
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  9. #9
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,206
    Rep Points
    994796424

    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    And california
    Yeah california is another large space full of inert energy, I agree with that, but they keep a lot of Swami's busy so he wasn't about to put them down or risk losing some suckers......
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  10. #10
    inadvertant tree hugger
    ELITE MEMBER
    bandaidwoman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Points
    59565640

    As an athiest, I have always found it ironic that the recent physics of cosmology that leans towards the idea of a periodically expanding and contracting universe in an endless cycle has already been postulated by ancient Hindu mythology.
    Official Race Member of the Crank Crushing Rednecks

    Eat more mud, mountain bike until you die!

    XX Feminine power

  11. #11
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,973
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Alaska and Texas are full of inert energy, tons of lazy assed bastards just laying around clogging up the works....
    Bahahahah, I read it the same way!

    I was thinking this was gonna be a Palin/Bush Joke.

  12. #12
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Yeah california is another large space full of inert energy, I agree with that, but they keep a lot of Swami's busy so he wasn't about to put them down or risk losing some suckers......
    true ya gotta know what side your bread is buttered on
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  13. #13
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    61392

    Judge by knoweldge

    Quote Originally Posted by PainandGain View Post
    I was speaking more to the formless and the infinite.
    It's silly to give something beyond us a name, and then give that name characteristics and then live your entire life based off these self proclaimed characteristics.

    The problem is you assume you know what is "really" going on in the world. But the entire wisdom and philosophy espoused by hinduism is solely based off the history of the people living in that region.

    All reality is subjective. Just because you guys are more precise does not mean you are correct, it just means you are more precise. More aware I would also say but that's just my opinion.

    Suppose there are two teachers and one is a Hindu and the other is a Christian. You must judge the teacher by His knowledge and way of preaching. Accept that teacher whose teaching inserts into your heart deeply and make you understand the subject. Such knowledge will definitely lead to practice. Similarly you judge any scripture by the value of its knowledge and the way of preaching the knowledge. Don’t be biased in such judgment because you will be helped by the knowledge of the teacher and not by the teacher. If you insist that Lord Krishna is the only God and Holy Bhagavathgita is the only scripture by which one can get the salvation, it is not correct. I will put a question here. If what you say is correct the information about Lord Krishna and Holy Bhagavatgita should have been given to the entire world on one day and in the same minute. Then those who follow will get salvation and those who do not follow will go to hell. Then God becomes impartial to all the human beings. But Krishna and Bhagavathgita existed in India thousands of years ago. The information about Krishna and Bhagavathgita reached other countries only about 500 hundred years back when Vasco-da-gama invented a route to India.

    Before the invention of India, the Indians were blessed by Lord Krishna and Bhagavat Gita. But, what about the foreigners? They did not have any information. In the absence of the information how can they follow Krishna and Bhagavathgita? It is not their fault when the information itself was absent. All the foreigners before 500 years went to hell according to your argument. That is not justified because they were not informed. This means God became partial to India only. But God is impartial. All the human beings in the world are His children only. Therefore such rigid argument of conservatism is foolish. Of course this applies to every religion who follows such conservatism. Be open minded and read all the scriptures and judge by the merit. You must judge the teacher by his knowledge and way of preaching only and not by the teacher’s caste, sex and religion.

    Therefore, I advice all the Hindus to read the preaching of Holy Jesus and get the spiritual benefit out of them. His teachings are very sharp and shrewd like the powerful rays of radiating Sun, which will help you in your spiritual effort. Don’t be biased by the external culture, which is apparent only. Are you not using the fan, the electric bulb, television etc., which are invented by the Christian scientists? Similarly you should use the diamonds that came out from the mouth of Holy Jesus in your spiritual efforts and get their benefit.

  14. #14
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,705
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    lol@currymunchers
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


Similar Threads

  1. My CREATION, what do you think?
    By jimijimi in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:21 PM
  2. need weight training tips, sequence
    By bmoser24 in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. The creation of the woman
    By TCAP28 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 11:58 PM
  4. My Body Creation
    By CourtQueen in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 03:08 PM
  5. post workout sequence
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->