• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safer cycle

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a duration of cycle that should never be exceeded???Also someone told me in a thread that you should be off for as long you've been on. Is there a minimum but accurate time of how long someone should take off.I know that it has probably a lot to do with the correct use of PCT and metabolism!

on /off

General rule is be off as long as you were on. Give the body some chance to get things back to normal..

Yes but if you make a 16 wk cycle, 4 months off seems pretty long for me!

Well, my last cycle was aboutr 16 weeks of test e and deca(frontloaded my deca and ran prop the 1st 3 weeks).
Stopped deca a couple weeks before test.
250iu of hcg every 3 days starting 3rd week all the way through.
Adex then letro ed
Clen and eca used throughout (NO not at the same time)
pct with clomid

Recovery... SUCKED!!!
Sides... SUCKED!!! after about week 12
Dont really feel like I gained much more after the initial 12 weeks anyway and whatever I did gain at that point was not worth the additional sides.

Sex drive was shot for a long while(thinking it was the deca), had really bad acne for months after pct(still have some scars.
Whether a coincidence or not I ended up with a variety of problems(acid reflux causing breathing issues, little naggin injuries, etc...) All of which resulted in a loss of a good portion of my gains.

This time round I'm running Test Only for 10 weeks(combination of prop and enth but stopping enth at week 8 so that pct can begin right after week 10). Hoping this works out better, I feel like 16 weeks + another 2 before pct was just wayyy too long for me to be shutdown.

Just my personal experience though, I'm sure alot of guys run very successful long cycles.

Well, my last cycle was aboutr 16 weeks of test e and deca(frontloaded my deca and ran prop the 1st 3 weeks).
Stopped deca a couple weeks before test.
250iu of hcg every 3 days starting 3rd week all the way through.
Adex then letro ed
Clen and eca used throughout (NO not at the same time)
pct with clomid

Recovery... SUCKED!!!
Sides... SUCKED!!! after about week 12
Dont really feel like I gained much more after the initial 12 weeks anyway and whatever I did gain at that point was not worth the additional sides.

Sex drive was shot for a long while(thinking it was the deca), had really bad acne for months after pct(still have some scars.
Whether a coincidence or not I ended up with a variety of problems(acid reflux causing breathing issues, little naggin injuries, etc...) All of which resulted in a loss of a good portion of my gains.

This time round I'm running Test Only for 10 weeks(combination of prop and enth but stopping enth at week 8 so that pct can begin right after week 10). Hoping this works out better, I feel like 16 weeks + another 2 before pct was just wayyy too long for me to be shutdown.

Just my personal experience though, I'm sure alot of guys run very successful long cycles.

I'll prbably run 12 weeks cycle max for the first year.Thanks 16 weeks were just an example.

Bloodwork

I would like to know at which frequency should i get my bloodwork done!

Im going to start a deca cycle soon.

400mg e/w (300mg every 5 days), for 16 weeks.

It's a bit longer than the 'recommended' 12 weeks..

Im looking forward to see how things work out with such a long cycle!

Im going to start a deca cycle soon.

400mg e/w (300mg every 5 days), for 16 weeks.

It's a bit longer than the 'recommended' 12 weeks..

Im looking forward to see how things work out with such a long cycle!

Are you aware of Deca dick!!!Should definitely include some kind of test in your cycle!And an AI like Arimidex!

go maxx 14 weeks

Back