• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gatorade GNC Partnership

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gatorade GNC Partnershipby Scott WelchGatorade which is a division of PepsiCo, is launching G Series Pro ??? a new variant of its recently launched G Series through a distribution alliance with GNC. I heard of this news while I was at The Arnold Classic promoting my new bodybuilding magazine MUSCLE INSIDER. G Series Pro was [...]

Read More...

Interesting...Finally a drink with Protein added. Took way to long for them to come up with this.

"The Gatorade deal is an interesting move for GNC because it gives them a huge competitive advantage over it???s main retail competitors Vitamin World, Vitamin Shoppe and even WAL-MART which carries quite a bit of sport nutrition products these days. Since Pepsi is already distributing another sports beverage in Cytosport???s MUSCLE MILK, playing in this sport nutrition retail landscape with a GNC partnership could be part of a much bigger move for Pepsi/Gatorade."

I walked into a local RiteAid and was shocked to see an entire half aisle stocked similar to the GNC where I worked during college. There was never anything like this just a few years ago. The Carlisle Wal-Mart has a few products but it's mostly Body Fortress products.

Back