IronMag Research Chems

short cycle of sus

Rep Points

short cycle of sus

anyone experimented with a one month or less cycle? i am finishing up the rest of my sustanon from a previous cycle and dropping the juice altogether after this cycle, but i only have enough to do 4 week's worth. actually, not even that much, but i am deciding if i am going to stretch the injections from every other day to once a week. i know that this is much less effective and a waste of the test prop, but i am not looking for huge gains here, just a little bit of mass and strength one last time. i have done the once a week sus injections before and seen great gains, but it was for a much longer period. should i do the once a week approach for 4 weeks or should i just go every 3rd day for two weeks? i have some clomid on hand as well, but will it be necessary three weeks after the last injection of such a short cycle? i no longer have the hook up to my gear and cannot afford to buy anymore anyway, seeing as how i was just laid off. any thoughts? thanks in advance for all serious replies.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

There are some long esters in sustanon, if its all you have left and you are taking a long break afterwards I guess thats ok - otherwise I'd add to the cycle a bit.

Rep Points

thanks guys. i can't get any gear at the moment, and probably for a long long time (lost job and supplier moved). so i am probably quitting altogether after this "cycle". i am finally happy with my size and strength and just want to use up what i have left. i only have 4 amps and am just trying to figure out the most efficient way to use them, even though the short esters will go to waste. won't the long esters kick in regardless and last about a month? or should i just take them eod until they are gone (a week at that rate) to get the maximum jumpstart effect? would it be worthless to throw off my HPTA for such a short cycle or would the effects not be as bad with it being so short?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

my suggest go get some more gear! do 10 weeks