• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey Guys---->>>

Pacha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cannot reply to private messages until my posts hit 20. But, I'm not going to post useless stuff just to bump my number up.

Like I've said before, I think I can be of great help to the board. I've used gear in every shape and form before. Yes been out of the game for awhile, but my entire life has been in professional clinical research. Currently, I'm on GH, and the stuff is not hype at all. Especially, if you're above 35 years old. I think younger than that you still produce enough GH, and you can be disappointed with results. I have abused gear when I was younger and have done it the right way. The MOST important thing with gear is education, and DISCIPLINE..Taking more NEVER means better results. Trust me on this. I've abused gear, and I've done it the smart conservative way..Guess which one gave me best results? Less! Less is best as long as you're doing it the right way. As far as natural supplements, my favorite is ALA. Its a must if you're doing HGH. If you are on GH get on Alpha Lipoic Acid. The stuff is gold. It is a glucose clearing agent and protects you from developing diabetes, and sheds weight loss! Metformin is much more powerful and does the same thing, but a prescription drug. ALA is plenty good. I will update everyone with my World Pharma orders

If only a couple of grams and cheeseburgers would do the job.....lol.

Shoot a couple grams of test per week and eat cheeseburgers, lift heavy and get plenty of rest....
The more important thing with gears,is well...to have plenty of them and have Heavy and Dragon in your contacts!!!!!!:jerkit:

If only a couple of grams and cheeseburgers would do the job.....lol.
I would be on the first callout at the O with Jay Cutler,Phil Heath,Kai Green,Branch Warren and Dexter Jackson.Once worked at McD's during my schoolday!!!!!

heavyiron said:
Shoot a couple grams of test per week and eat cheeseburgers, lift heavy and get plenty of rest....

Nice... I tried this cycle without the Test and rest... And it sucked!

i love HGH too.

Back