• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

British Dragon/British Despensary

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which one is it and where are the prices (WP)?????????????

Dear weldingman, in next few days we will receive British Dragon gear..when we receive we will calculate and put prices for BD!

We already have British Dispansery products on shop...

best-regards

wp

They say they a have been "restructured". What does that mean. The old BD was just a big UG lab that bought powders from china and moldova, and made and packaged them in a house in Thailand. So WHO is restructuring a UG into a respectable Pharmaceutical comapny? I just don't buy into this official licensing crap. What kind of respectable pharmaceutical manufacturer posts their first advertisment pictures on a bodybuilding website? Even before they had them on there own website. And do you really think they are making a new factory strictly to produce AAS for pharmaceutical use? I am not saying they will not have good products. I just don't believe any of the "legitimacy" stuff they are saying. I think it is just going to be a well operated UG. Maybe good, or maybe crappy products. We'll see.

British despensary was the shit at one time , God they had great sauce. Always OD

They say they a have been "restructured". What does that mean. The old BD was just a big UG lab that bought powders from china and moldova, and made and packaged them in a house in Thailand. So WHO is restructuring a UG into a respectable Pharmaceutical comapny? I just don't buy into this official licensing crap. What kind of respectable pharmaceutical manufacturer posts their first advertisment pictures on a bodybuilding website? Even before they had them on there own website. And do you really think they are making a new factory strictly to produce AAS for pharmaceutical use? I am not saying they will not have good products. I just don't believe any of the "legitimacy" stuff they are saying. I think it is just going to be a well operated UG. Maybe good, or maybe crappy products. We'll see.
I dont believe WHO would be responsible for their restructuring process. As a governing body I believe they only have the power to oversee production and manufacturing process once the company has been restructured. Also if you have questions about their legitimacy Robert has posted a great article on another thread about that very topic. Hope that helps ya out dragon.

I am not questioning world pharma at all, and I meant "who" not the W.H.O. I am meant is the same people who were behind the oridional BD behind this one? Are they out of prison from they last bust? I am questioning the legitamacy of BD being HUMAN grade gear, and not just a fancy UG with nice boxes and holograms. Cause I highly doubt they will actually have any real legitimacy or recognition with WHO, or any country that has an FDA like branch of the Govt.

I am not questioning world pharma at all, and I meant "who" not the W.H.O. I am meant is the same people who were behind the oridional BD behind this one? Are they out of prison from they last bust? I am questioning the legitamacy of BD being HUMAN grade gear, and not just a fancy UG with nice boxes and holograms. Cause I highly doubt they will actually have any real legitimacy or recognition with WHO, or any country that has an FDA like branch of the Govt.
K I got ya. Thanks for the clarification Dragon. And on those things I guess its really anybodies guess. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

IML Gear Cream!
what WP need to do is sponsor someone's cycle, let them run a log . .

the Capt votes for jcar :thumb:

Back