Best Tasting High Protein Drink - Maximum Absorbed Protein

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Best Tasting High Protein Drink - Maximum Absorbed Protein

    Dear IronMag,





    Primordial Performance is proud to introduce our new Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP). This is the ultimate fast digesting protein for pre, intra, and post workout support.

    MAP in a nutshell:

    • Improves strength & recovery 2-3x better than regular whey or casein
    • Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
    • No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
    • Sweetened with natural super fiber - Fructooligosacchriddes (FOS)
    • No lactose. No bloating. No cramping
    • Low calorie (<52 calories)
    • Low carb (<4g carbs)
    • Low sugar (<2g sugar)


    Check out MAP, the best rated protein for absorption, digestion and taste.


    MAP is available in four delicious flavors with 100% natural ingredients:

    • Tropical Mango

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried mango.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, natural beta-carotene and tocopherol mix*.

      *For color.
    • Lemon Lime

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried lemon.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, silicon dioxide, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, juice extract from apple and hibiscus ±, spirulina extract*.

      *For color.
    • Strawberry Lemonade

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried strawberry, freeze-dried lemon.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*.

      *For color.
    • Cranberry Splash

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, organic cranberry.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*, malic acid, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, tomato extract*.

      *For color.
    • Unflavored (not so delicious)

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate.

      Other Ingredients:
      none.






    Jim Benvie
    Primordial Marketing

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924

    Email - info@primordialperformance.com

    9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

    Visit - Primordial Performance


    Primordial Performance LLC
    13331 NE Whitaker Way
    Portland OR 97230
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Primordial's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    259
    Rep Points
    583667


  3. #3
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Anyone on this board use this yet?
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  4. #4
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  5. #5
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    Sale bump
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    state of confusion and denial
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    98443740

    Just gotta give props about the Lactose Free.
    Please do not PM me with questions, I will not PM you back.

  7. #7
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by suprfast View Post
    Just gotta give props about the Lactose Free.
    We do what we can bro.
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Primordial's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    259
    Rep Points
    583667

    Quote Originally Posted by suprfast View Post
    Just gotta give props about the Lactose Free.
    Yeah, you can take several scoops of this stuff without any digestive upset. Its nice for a pre-workout drink.

    -Eric

  9. #9
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    Dear IronMag,





    Primordial Performance is proud to introduce our new Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP). This is the ultimate fast digesting protein for pre, intra, and post workout support.

    MAP in a nutshell:

    • Improves strength & recovery 2-3x better than regular whey or casein
    • Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
    • No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
    • Sweetened with natural super fiber - Fructooligosacchriddes (FOS)
    • No lactose. No bloating. No cramping
    • Low calorie (<52 calories)
    • Low carb (<4g carbs)
    • Low sugar (<2g sugar)


    Check out MAP, the best rated protein for absorption, digestion and taste.


    MAP is available in four delicious flavors with 100% natural ingredients:

    • Tropical Mango

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried mango.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, natural beta-carotene and tocopherol mix*.

      *For color.
    • Lemon Lime

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried lemon.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, silicon dioxide, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, juice extract from apple and hibiscus ±, spirulina extract*.

      *For color.
    • Strawberry Lemonade

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried strawberry, freeze-dried lemon.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*.

      *For color.
    • Cranberry Splash

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, organic cranberry.

      Other Ingredients:
      Natural flavors, citric acid, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*, malic acid, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, tomato extract*.

      *For color.
    • Unflavored (not so delicious)

      Ingredients:
      PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate.

      Other Ingredients:
      none.






    Jim Benvie
    Primordial Marketing

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924

    Email - info@primordialperformance.com

    9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

    Visit - Primordial Performance


    Primordial Performance LLC
    13331 NE Whitaker Way
    Portland OR 97230
    So we have had people question whether or not this is the best tasting protein. I personally enjoy all flavors of MAP protein more than any other form of powdered protein. Of course this is a matter of opinion, because to you the best tasting protein might be grilled chicken. So then we would turn to is this the best powdered protein, or best tasting powdered protein? Still a matter of opinion. You could compare it to many sugar laden whey proteins, and they likely taste better. But you pay for that with the extra sugar and fillers. However, if you were to ask what is the best tasting quality protein? Or the best tasting pepto pro protein? Or, if you wanted to be very specific, what is the best tasting powdered protein of the highest quality and best absorption rate? Then your answer is most certainly Maximum Absorbed Protein.
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  10. #10
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    So we have had people question whether or not this is the best tasting protein. I personally enjoy all flavors of MAP protein more than any other form of powdered protein. Of course this is a matter of opinion, because to you the best tasting protein might be grilled chicken. So then we would turn to is this the best powdered protein, or best tasting powdered protein? Still a matter of opinion. You could compare it to many sugar laden whey proteins, and they likely taste better. But you pay for that with the extra sugar and fillers. However, if you were to ask what is the best tasting quality protein? Or the best tasting pepto pro protein? Or, if you wanted to be very specific, what is the best tasting powdered protein of the highest quality and best absorption rate? Then your answer is most certainly Maximum Absorbed Protein.
    Any opinion on this?
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  11. #11
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    MAP is only $26.96 during the Summer Super Sale, Everything is up to 40% off!
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  12. #12
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    MAP is only $26.96 during the Summer Super Sale, Everything is up to 40% off!
    24 hours left!!!
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  13. #13
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    One of the sale announcements went out late so we've extended the sale for another 48 hours!!!

    Summer Super Sale
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

Similar Threads

  1. what's the BEST tasting protein drink?
    By bizz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Best Tasting Protein Powder YOU have tried
    By Smoo_lord in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Glutamine not absorbed with Protein Shakes?
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->