• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can I re use a syringe?

cheappinz

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Re using a syringe to draw and measure a liquid is perfectly fine but re-using a syringe on your body is not recommended. Some people like to draw up a liquid with an 18g or a 21g (both very big needle sizes) & then spin on a more common size tip--like a 23g to actually use it.

Each syringe is cheap & well worth the expense to avoid an infection.

Cheappinz.com

I couldn't agree more. Not worth the risk...besides, it hurts like hell if you have to re-use a syringe.

/V

Are you crazy..... Never reuse a syring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about re-using the 18g pin?

:roflmao:

Dude do I advise it no, can it be done well I've heard of crazier sh*t.If you do it make sure you run a little alcohol through so needle is clean or should I say cleaner.Best spot probally in glute insert super slow good luck.Dont advise but know people who used same needle 5x's each doin this.Like I said Im not saying do it.

Can you reuse the drawing needle?

Why would you reuse anything?? Pins cost nothing. Even reusing the pin you draw with is just dumb!!! An infection can be very painful and very dangerous to your health. It's just not worth it be careful and keep things sterile and save yourself the pain and embarrassment of going to the hospital to get an abcess drained or to get a chunk of your ass cut out. Spend the 25 cents and be smart!

IML Gear Cream!
I just use a new syringe and needle each time I draw/shoot. I'll never save a .25 needle for a re-draw or syringe, that could be a costly mistake.

Re using a needle that you draw with could still cause issues with sterility and if you are using a 10ML vial it can compromise the sterility of your vial if the needle you put in it is not sterile. NEVER REUSE NEEDLES ARE CHEAP, AN INFECTION IS NOT.

why would you re use it? you get 60 3cc 1.5in 23g and 20 1 inch 3cc with 200 alcohol wipes for 4$ how cheap can you be?

canada. the thing that costs the most are the wipes.

I bought 100 3cc with 23g pins, 100 1/2cc with 29g pins, and 100 18g (pins only)
All terumo.
For $88.00 shipped. Got them in 3 days. Why would you even consider using the same pins???

I would never re-use a syringe or pin, they are so cheap and easily accessible the risk of infection is just not worth it, but I guess if you are going to make sure to sterilize before re-using it.

IML Gear Cream!
I bought 100 3cc with 23g pins, 100 1/2cc with 29g pins, and 100 18g (pins only)
All terumo.
For $88.00 shipped. Got them in 3 days. Why would you even consider using the same pins???

I get everything I need at no cost care of our Government funded needle exchange.

Shit. I go out to the garage and sharpen old needles up on the grinding wheel. Good as new.

***Edit. For entertainment purposes only. ***

Last edited:
Ive done it before because of poor planning. I would of had to wait at least a week to re-order...so i went ahead and soaked the syringe in rubbing alcohol, then dried it using a facial tanner (UV light)

Worked fine. (used a fresh needle of course)

I Wouldnt do it again unless i was desperate. A box of 100 is dirt cheap. Just re-rder before you run desperately low.

Why risk it. Not to mention it will def be more dull. I have had to repoke a few times and just pulling out and going back in hurts more.

If someone can't afford a new pin every shot they shouldn't be using aas

i always reuse my syringes and condoms,my wife has been using the same tampon for two years now.

why would you re use it? you get 60 3cc 1.5in 23g and 20 1 inch 3cc with 200 alcohol wipes for 4$ how cheap can you be?

I'm not using the same syringe or needle but damn I must not be using the same company for my supplies either...I'm paying double if not triple for the same stuff....shoot me a PM with details if you don't mind...

If someone can't afford a new pin every shot they shouldn't be using aas

This^^You pay good money to get good gear. Why waste that on dirty needles or syringes.

Back