• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best HGH, bang for buck??

REXORE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are any hgh not made in america worth a shit? Caues 500-600 a kit is mucho buck!:mooh:

how many ui's come in the kit?

We sale EuroHormones, 80iu kit!

Attachments

• somatropin-euh.png
    somatropin-euh.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
there are some excellent GH's from china, and some pretty good ones, and a lot of fakes. Also alot of 4iu vials being sold as 10iu, it's all about trust when ordering chinese GH.

there are some excellent GH's from china, and some pretty good ones, and a lot of fakes. Also alot of 4iu vials being sold as 10iu, it's all about trust when ordering chinese GH.

how can u tell the 4 from the 10?

The best kits in the world are made right here in the USA. Serostim, by Serono. Stongest stuff I have ever found, and it's all I'll ever use.

/V

are any hgh not made in america worth a shit? Caues 500-600 a kit is mucho buck!:mooh:

Hygene and Jins are good from China.
Any euro HGH is same quality as Yankee HGH for sure.
Dong pharma growth from Korea works good.

Hygene and Jins are good from China.
Any euro HGH is same quality as Yankee HGH for sure.
Dong pharma growth from Korea works good.

No. With the "Yankee" HGH, I can keep 20 boxes of my HGH in my closet, and one tiny little bottle in my fridge.

When I reconsitute the mix, it's at it's strongest level. European stuff or ANY generic has to be kept stored in the fridge, going from hot-cold will degrade potency. Sero does NOT have to be kept stored in the fridge, they have a unique patent on their product and no other HGH has it.

The kit is also very unique and contians the solution to mix your HGH, holograms, vac sealed packages with lot# and exp dates. Can't copy this shit.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
No. With the "Yankee" HGH, I can keep 20 boxes of my HGH in my closet, and one tiny little bottle in my fridge.

When I reconsitute the mix, it's at it's strongest level. European stuff or ANY generic has to be kept stored in the fridge, going from hot-cold will degrade potency. Sero does NOT have to be kept stored in the fridge, they have a unique patent on their product and no other HGH has it.

The kit is also very unique and contians the solution to mix your HGH, holograms, vac sealed packages with lot# and exp dates. Can't copy this shit.

/V

Nice, will take a looksie, next hgh cycle. propbably close to impossible for me to find tho. Right now im on "blue box" somatropin and hardcore growth somatropin..both seem pretty good

Sero is usually prescribed to aids wasting folks, so yeah...it's a bitch to come by without paying an arm and a leg!

/V

That's insane. I pay about 1/2 that.

/V

I guess i havent been in the game long enough to make those kinda contacts....

Yeah, thats for one box....would have been smarter for me to buy mulptiple boxes and pay much less....next time i guess

I guess i havent been in the game long enough to make those kinda contacts....

Yeah, thats for one box....would have been smarter for me to buy mulptiple boxes and pay much less....next time i guess

Hey don't forget, with Seros....you get 126iu per kit as opposed to the normal 100iu per kit that most other companies make. That's about 26% more! lol And yes, if you use the stuff year round it's always best to buy in bulk.

/V

web addey
popcornh.gif

/V

What HGH are you referring to?
Serono HGH Saizen from Switzerland?:loser2:

You can find good deals on Riptropin. I've never used it, but I heard it's good!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey don't forget, with Seros....you get 126iu per kit as opposed to the normal 100iu per kit that most other companies make. That's about 26% more! lol And yes, if you use the stuff year round it's always best to buy in bulk.

/V

Even better!, thanks vic.

So it is Serono HGH Saizen?
This was developed in Switzerland.

Best chemicals for HGH comes from USA, but products are made equal in Europe or US.
Even some Chinese are buying chemicals for HGH raw from US

Dear guys, we can do offer buy 2 kits and receive 3 kits!
we can add as gift in that offer also t3 60 tabs and 50tans t4!

best-regards WP

So it is Serono HGH Saizen?
This was developed in Switzerland.

Best chemicals for HGH comes from USA, but products are made equal in Europe or US.
Even some Chinese are buying chemicals for HGH raw from US

Yes, the Swiss owned company named Serono has three HGH products. Saizen, Serostim, and Zorbtive. ALL are made by Mouse Cell Technology.

/V

Gene Science of china has good stuff too top notch..= to the us brands...

Kexing was a very popular budget GH for awhile, but 10-20% of people do get some welts/reactions from it.

World-Pharma - you mentioned that you could do 3 kits of gh for price of 2.. is that deal still available? what type of gh?

Back