• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yo need an answer

mightymouse55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 19 and i want to venture into the world of phs and i have been doing research every day for about 6 months and i have narrowed it down to epistane, but my question is anyone who has run a cycle can they please hook me up with your gains you made and strength increases also i want to run my doses low about 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30mg the last two weeks plus could someone enlighten me about what pct to use because ive gotten so many different answers on that its ridiculous... ive also read my articles that have opposing views on whether this is a good mass builder or just a strength builder what kind of mass gains could you see with epistane

im 19 and i want to venture into the world of phs and i have been doing research every day for about 6 months and i have narrowed it down to epistane, but my question is anyone who has run a cycle can they please hook me up with your gains you made and strength increases also i want to run my doses low about 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30mg the last two weeks plus could someone enlighten me about what pct to use because ive gotten so many different answers on that its ridiculous... ive also read my articles that have opposing views on whether this is a good mass builder or just a strength builder what kind of mass gains could you see with epistane
Your 19 why do you want to use PH? What are you hoping to gain?

JMO thats way to young to use any ROIDS OR proH

Yeah, unfortunately, 19 is too young, dude. Give yourself at least another two years. You can still make decent gains in that time with a good diet and supplementation as your body undegoes natural changes, anyway ( I began to 'fill out' around 20-21).

As for info, use the site search bar in the forum - there are plenty of logs and feedback regarding PHs and AAS. You'll find all you'll need in those.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately, 19 is too young, dude. Give yourself at least another two years. You can still make decent gains in that time with a good diet and supplementation as your body undegoes natural changes, anyway ( I began to 'fill out' around 20-21).

As for info, use the site search bar in the forum - there are plenty of logs and feedback regarding PHs and AAS. You'll find all you'll need in those.

Good luck.
At 19 yrs old, just making some changes to my diet with adding some creatine makes me grew from 165lbs to 225 lbs in 6 months!!!

I'll add even further agreement w/ everyone else. You're at your natural peak of testosterone production. Use that to your advantage now by learning how to optimize your diet & training. Diet will always get you better & more maintainable results than anything else. These two will always be your foundation to manipulating your body to whatever you want. Anything else will always only be a supplement to your foundation program. I.e. if your foundation program isn't already producing the results you want, then throwing supplements on top of it is not only going to give you less than optimal results for the stress you are putting your body thru for using the supps, but you're also sending your body mixed signals in how you want it to respond - e.g. shitty diet + steroids... what am I supposed to do? I'll gain, but I won't get the best gains for the steroids (or PH) I"m putting in my system, and i"ll still either be fat (too much shit or too much shit quality) or catabolic (not enough good food or not enough food in general to grow). Also PH are generally pretty rough on your liver.

IMO use FOOD as your best and most predictable w/ the least amount of sides, anabolic.

To continue the discussion & give us a better sense of the context you're coming from (i.e what's your motivation in looking for using supplements at this point in your life) - what is you current weight, bodyfat, diet & training program right now? Is it producing growth & strengh increase or you just want to get big quick?

Sassy right on as usual. Another thing to consider at 19 with proper training and diet by the time your at a reasonable age to start using aas and PH you will probably find you dont need em. Unless you have certain conditions your natural test production should be high enough to maintain an anobolic state all the way into your lat 20's or even early 30's. The longer you hold off the happier you will be with the results if and when you do start.

well thank you all for the responses, im a powerlifter and i am trying to get up to 210 and i weigh right now 195 my body fat is 8 and im not really concerned about that at all and im also trying to add to my numbers and i take sci fit kre alkalyn and methoxy 500 ex

Back