• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vegemite milkshake!!

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's how to make a yummy vegemite milkshake!! ENJOY!!

Vegemite - A black substance made of Concentrated Yeast Extract,
Icecream -To Chill the shake,
Milo - Another Australian product . . Chocolate sprinkle Energy drink,
Lite-white Milk - Half a glass,
Two Eggs, Nutmeg,
Two Stock cubes or Bullion Cubes - (Beef or Chicken),
One Very-Hot-Chilli-Pepper - Ouch!

HOW TO MAKE THE SHAKE:

~ First put two tablespoons of Good Aussie MILO (Chocolate drink mix) in the bottom of a Milkshake Glass.

~ Lightly spread one thin layer of Vegemite over the Milo to seal in the Chocolate flavour.

~ Briskly Whip two eggs and pour on top of the vegemite layer.

~ Take one icecream scoop and while still in the icecream scooper-spoon ; cover generously with Vegemite so completely black.

~ Add Milk ; slowly mix in stock-cubes.

~ Carefully drop Icecream scoop into glass from a height of 13 inches* (precisely).

~ Sprinkle with nutmeg or top with cream.

~ Take Very-Hot-Chilli-Pepper and chew it VERY SLOWLY so as to completely numb any sensation in your throat.

~ Enjoy your fair-dinkum aussie Vegemite Milkshake.

~ Great at Breakfast or to ease that mid-morning hunger-cravings.

WARNING!!

* 13 inches is the proven scientific height that lets the Vegemite icecream scoop perfectly diffuse into the Milk. Any Lower and the vegemite will sink.....any higher and the Glass will explode!!

Concentrated yeast extract, so thats what it is, is that stuff really good or ?

Its got some good vitamins in it mainly B group but it tastes like shit (not that i've ever tasted shit :rolleyes: )
Theres a few psyco Aussies that like it (my wife one of them)
I'll get the nutrition chart when i get home and post it.

Yeah I hear you aussies put that shit on everything...kinda like americans and our ketchup...

Vegemite on Toast, Fried Rice, Green Beans, Bagels, Donuts, Cottage Cheese, Chicken, Beef, Ostrich, Gila Monster, etc...

If it tastes so bad its interesting that people develop a taste for it, but then again its in the mouth of the beholder, or something...

vegemite

you crazy aussies will eat anything.

alligator does taste good though

I lost a bet once and had to eat a 200g jar of vegemite with a spoon. :barf: 200g may not sound like much, but it ain't called concentrate for nothing.

im an aussie and let me tell you vegemite does taste like shit and i havnt touched it for about 12 years

Now thats just not right...you Aussies baggin' a National Icon!!! I was made to eat Vegi on toast for breakie...in sandwiches for lunch.....on cracker bickies for arvo snack and even had it put in the gravey at tea time(when I was a kid)......its kinda like brain washing really..... now we have it in our house!! It has a great amount of vitamin B...hence back in the good old days...when ya' mum used to boil cabbage from 9 o'clock in the morning till it was clear for tea that night(I was able to suck the cabbage up thru a straw one night!!!) ...it was important for us to eat Vegemite!!!

Now, I only have it on toast when we have run out of peanut paste!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I would liken it to minced assholes in soy sauce.

i dont care if it has 1000g of muscle building protein, i wouldnt eat that if you paid me :hair:

Aussies grow up with it and most seem to like it.

Back