• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pure Solutions Pure IGF Ultimate

NHess21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today i had went to a Max Muscle Nutrition store and was talking to the store owner and basically came down to he told me that if i take Pure Solutions Pure IGF Ultimate and stack it with 2TX that i would see great results from a "safe" and legal supplement being as i am only 19 i should not being using PH's. Any one take this? Or heard of it? and the results?

Owner sounds like a typical dick.

Here is 2X sales pitch

It's typical that the owner would try to sell you a worthless supplement that's suppose to be for older guys, not 19 year olds.

IGF is an equally worthless product.

That is possibly what i was thinking. I did read that, he actually gave it to me in the store. I mean he seems like a pretty good guy but then again he is trying to sell products otherwise he isn't going to make money.

its not a ph, and its not an awful product. TA has absolutely no data in humans, so its a hope and a dream compound.

to date anything claiming to impact igf has gone about it the wrong way, and is bunk.

its not a ph, and its not an awful product. TA has absolutely no data in humans, so its a hope and a dream compound.

to date anything claiming to impact igf has gone about it the wrong way, and is bunk.
So you are saying that igf is bunk?

Back