• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectable Clen

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I first seen it about 8 years back and just forgot about it as seemed kinda risky , I think it was called Thermoclen and I believe I may have even seen a version of it produced by GP and contained T3 as well. However now I kinda feel differently. Simple math tells me that 1/10th of a gram = 100mg or 10,000 mcg. simple enough to break it down to 25 mcg per half ml and then add L Carnitine powder and maybe some Yohimbine to round the final solution to 100mg Yohimbine/300mg L Carnitine/25mcg Clen per half ml. I did this because the dosage of clen may need to increase. I'm interested in the spot injection idea of using this as I've read as well as heard that clen/L carnitine works well as a local inject. If I got this figured out correctly, that's the whole (only) purpose of using injectable clen. The advantage I can see is possible injects on stubborn areas with 25 mcgs and an oral dosage of what ever your tolerance can handle for over all fat burning. Me (being the Iron Chef ) I'ma play mad scientist today and see whats up. Anybody ever tried injectable Clen ? Did it work ?

Last edited:
Sounds like Helios, i have used it personally, but i know a high level female competitor that has used them, with success. You got to be carefully with it and move inject sites throughout the intire area you want to see improvement or you can get some dimples.

i like clen in tabs, got good results,but shake all day if shit

well it's done. 500mls of injectable clen/L carnitine/yomhimbine :ohyeah:.A couple of the Homeys are runn'n 1/2 ml sub q direct into a couple tough areas. Everybody here in our lil circle is like under 9% bf at anytime so results should show kinda quick. Everyone felt no discomfort what so ever absolutly smooth and painfree , but all mentioned like a freeze/heat ( icy/hot kinda)feeling in the area as well as the normal stimulant feel'n. Seems cool thus far. my boi's are run' 1/2 ml ( 25 mcg clen) injects and another 75mcg of T3 and 50 mcg of just str8t clen as an oral. At least I know it's possible and safe.
Ripped glutes, here we come !!!!

Peace and Love

Back