• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Time it takes for natural test to time after cycle?

BasLandis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats a average time in order to get your natural test back after running a cycle?

With proper PCT I'd gander about 4 weeks.

Me around 4 weeks , maybe a little over sometimes, I run very long aas cycles, but run my ai's as well.

Average being 4 weeks? I've seen a 285 pound guy after one cycle take over a year to get it back. He was naturally very big and strong, and still had trouble.

To really test your natural T you should be off cycle and off PCT for about 2 months, nothing is quick when it comes to recouperation.

it varies greatly, some may recover in as little as 4 weeks, some may take 18 months, some may never fully recover.

This is taken from this article - - Post Cycle Recovery.I am sure this has been on Ironmag before but here we go -

LH and Testosterone measurements starting 1 week after the last injection of 250mg of testosterone enanthate (pretreated measures were 5 mU/ml and 4.5 ng/ml respectively). Note that between weeks 1 and 5, as testosterone levels are declining due to the cessation of exogenous androgen administration, LH levels are already rebounding. From weeks 5 to 10 testosterone levels are at or very near baseline, to spite the substantial LH levels by this point. No significant increase in testosterone is noted until after the 10-week mark.

The graph on the left is LH levels and the graph on the right is Testosterone levels
RC

This is taken from this article - - Post Cycle Recovery.I am sure this has been on Ironmag before but here we go -

LH and Testosterone measurements starting 1 week after the last injection of 250mg of testosterone enanthate (pretreated measures were 5 mU/ml and 4.5 ng/ml respectively). Note that between weeks 1 and 5, as testosterone levels are declining due to the cessation of exogenous androgen administration, LH levels are already rebounding. From weeks 5 to 10 testosterone levels are at or very near baseline, to spite the substantial LH levels by this point. No significant increase in testosterone is noted until after the 10-week mark.

The graph on the left is LH levels and the graph on the right is Testosterone levels
RC

Is this after a single injection or after many weeks of AAS use?

The article states that the graphs were POST cycle levels - so u have to assume by 'cycle' they mean the average 10-12 week injection schedule.

Obviously it also says '1 week after the last injection' so draw your own conclusions.

RC

It really all depends on how you ran your cycle, what was in your cycle, how long was your cycle, and how your are doing your PCT. I'm sure diet and workout must play a role as well. Far too many factors to consider.

On average in my cases though (and according to my blood work). I'm back around 7 weeks or so after PCT.

/V

Back